• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March 24th: MPM11 - The Rainbow and the Pokémon Master!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnovaMaster

FB_IMG_1679280836411.jpg

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Ash: It means... to be with you!
Time skip montage set to Mr. Big’s “To Be With You.”

The absolute state of this "finale" when new shoes is what is considered major spoilers lmao.
see…it’s not the item that’s the spoiler. It’s the new merch that will be announced after the show ends. Ash will be up there with Jordan, Shaq, and Chuck Taylor. Who wouldn’t run out to buy a stylish pair of Ash Ketchum kicks?

I feel so dirty for even writing that…

AARTX

Dead inside…
see…it’s not the item that’s the spoiler. It’s the new merch that will be announced after the show ends. Ash will be up there with Jordan, Shaq, and Chuck Taylor. Who wouldn’t run out to buy a stylish pair of Ash Ketchum kicks?

I feel so dirty for even writing that…
Finally embracing that capitalist grindset I see.

SunGodNika1997

You can call me Tanner.
Take this with a grain of salt, as obviously, I haven't seen the episode yet. I feel like this episode was just supposed to be at the end of JN with slight differences, but they decided to stretch out a mini-series from leftover episode ideas just to pad out the time between series. I know I'm not the first to suggest this, but it's become all the more clear to me at this point.

Time skip montage set to Mr. Big’s “To Be With You.”
Ah, a fellow man of culture. Might as well Lean Into It.
mrbig.jpg

Last edited:

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Finally embracing that capitalist grindset I see.
I work in a sales role that also does technical marketing...so I should be used to that.

Ah, a fellow man of culture. Might as well Lean Into It.
Glad to know that my early 90's hair band references are appreciated.

vondecayle

Why did Ash carried five pokemon instead of six after ep 2 if he was not going to catch any new pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.