• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March 24th: MPM11 - The Rainbow and the Pokémon Master!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
*me pausing every millisecond to catch a sliver of Team Rocket*

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
Is team rocket going to complain to the boss about the failures of each other? While possibly getting fired all together and realizing all they have is each other… or something like that. Then they set on their journeys??

UnovaMaster

Maybe Jessie, James, and Meowth demand new partners

Only for Giovanni to drop the bomb there are no other Rocket agents for them to swap with lmao

Red and Blue

So this is it. Despite some disappointment with the first ten episodes, I still have high hopes for the finale. It's been a wild 26 years.

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
I hope that Ash will marry Serena after he gets his resolve of being a Pokemon Master. Even with the timeskip. That way, he can fulfill her dream. After all, he happened to be Serena's ultimate goal.

AARTX

Dead inside…
I hope that Ash will marry Serena after he gets his resolve of being a Pokemon Master. Even with the timeskip. That way, he can fulfill her dream. After all, he happened to be Serena's ultimate goal.
I envy your optimism kek

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
This post is better written than mpm

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
Its been confirmed Ash will eventually return and will still be 10/11 when he does. There will be no timeskip.
Well, Ash has to age eventually. Even Naruto and (PBS) Arthur has aged at the end of their respective series.

Alolan Glaceon

Glaceon master
Now wait for Perfect Cell's Abridged song and you'll be fine. This is Ash's best bird scene so far these two pokeballs are probably Squirtle and Bublasaur for newbie trainers

Status
Not open for further replies.