• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March 24th: MPM11 - The Rainbow and the Pokémon Master!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood Red

【推しの子】
#ripbozo

Broseph08

Y'all do realize Misty and Brock are probably with Ash. I think it's been established by this point that just cause they're not in the synopsis doesn't mean they're not with him. Unless a synopsis says Ash and Pikachu return to pallet town alone, assume Misty and Brock are with him.
Tbh I actually think it will be just Ash and Pikachu.

Mikeachu

Soul Trainer
I think Ash and Pikachu will be alone in this episode besides Gary asking him the final question. So I think that Misty and Brock will leave after the 10th episode or at the beginning of this episode.

I would be surprised if they are there till the end.
My thinking is Misty & Brock were brought back to be audience surrogates: to have someone to say goodbye to when really he's saying goodbye to the viewers. So they'll at least be there at the end of the episode.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
But...uh...we just saw Ho-oh 11 episodes ago, so that's why I didn't think it'd appear yet again just because it was already used so the "wow" factor is not as big.
Gary will ask Ash how closer he is to becoming Pokemon Master, and Ash will take some time out of the episode's runtime to think about what a Pokemon Master actually is (because he never considered someone would actually ask him what the heck a Pokemon Master is).
Actually, that is wrong. People did ask him a few times before what it was when he brought it up, and he more or less responded with "only the best of the best!" or something like that, which was extremely generic but got the "message" through.
Ladies and gentleman, it was a honour to be in this 26 years journey
Eh, first half was an honor. The second half, we totally needed to jump ship.

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
But...uh...we just saw Ho-oh 11 episodes ago, so that's why I didn't think it'd appear yet again just because it was already used so the "wow" factor is not as big.

Actually, that is wrong. People did ask him a few times before what it was when he brought it up, and he more or less responded with "only the best of the best!" or something like that, which was extremely generic but got the "message" through.

Eh, first half was an honor. The second half, we totally needed to jump ship.
Really? I could have sworn nobody ever asked him once, lmao.

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
The final scene will be Ash and Pikachu running up the rainbow and fading into the sky

Making us question if they were ever real in the first place
"Ash and Pikachu died on the way back to their home planet"

BlueFlameCharizard

The Original Shiny Pokemon
"Ash and Pikachu died on the way back to their home planet"

Ho-oh flies them into the sun, accidentally forgetting to apply enough sunscreen on them and that Pikachu's and Humans aren't fire resistant. Then Ho-oh decides that it should have them reborn again to make up for it's mistake.

Ash is now a Little girl, on her adventure with her new Sprigatito, who is Pikachu reborn to start a brand new adventure!

Last edited:

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
I know both Makoto and Koharu asked him, and they both got the same "no, it's more than that" response to the definition they gave.
While not the same, Kid Kukui also asked him what happens after a league win and he just dodged the question lmao

Sirunala

This episode reminds me of: 'Goodbye...and Then, Setting Off!'. Misty and brock might say goodbye in the middle of this episode (not gonna lie, I'm not prepared for that, therefor I'm hoping they are there till the end), ash returning to pallet town, encountering Gary (and maybe Tracey). If I'm not mistaken Ho-Oh was in that episode too.

Status
Not open for further replies.