• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March 24th: MPM11 - The Rainbow and the Pokémon Master!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Staff list:

Screenplay 冨岡淳広 (Atsuhiro Tomioka)
Storyboard 尼野浩正 (Hiromasa Amano)
Episode Director 中田誠 (Makoto Nakata)
Animation Director 柳原好貴 (Koki Yanagihara)
Animation Director 倉員千晶 (Chiaki Kurakazu)

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Isn't a rainbow a bad omen in Japanese culture? I have a bad feeling about Ash in this episode...He could be walking towards his own doom.
Depending on the time period and place in Asia, rainbows generally are a bridge between the heavens and the earth either as good fortune, love, or death

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
What a terrible shame Asada and Iwane aren't handling this episode. More than anyone they deserved to be the ones to handle the final episode of the Satoshi side of the franchise.
Yeah it made me extremely sad, but ig it's because they wanted Iwane for the last action heavy ep so as to speak, with the Pokemon hunter episode. Still kinda sad to see them not there for the end

UnovaMaster

Pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.....

I just realized this could've aired on March 17th to celebrate my Irish heritage and now I'm angry

Yuugis Black Magician

Namaikina Imouto
So, it seems like people here do have sentimental value for the animators too! I've never given a thought about this before, this just shows how this fandom cares about real-world people too, the ones responsible for handling the anime. Salute to you all!

Tomioka's scripts, Asada's storyboarding and directing and Iwane's animation are so under-appreciated both in the Anipoke fandom but also the greater animation fandom. Nobody is out there talking about the work Iwane has managed to do despite literally accomplishing the impossible task of consistenly key aninating entire episodes with good animation for 25 years.

Trey pokes

Tomioka's scripts, Asada's storyboarding and directing and Iwane's animation are so under-appreciated both in the Anipoke fandom but also the greater animation fandom. Nobody is out there talking about the work Iwane has managed to do despite literally accomplishing the impossible task of consistenly key aninating entire episodes with good animation for 25 years.
It's because of them that I've taken the whole staff list thing more seriously. People like them tend to make things way more interesting than they have any eight to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.