• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March 24th: MPM11 - The Rainbow and the Pokémon Master!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllOfAshmon

Mezase Pokemon Master- Thank You Ash and Pikachu
Hopefully everyone will be here, Primeape, Goodra, Nagandel, Solgaleo (Nebby) Butterfee, Squirtle, Greninja, Lapras , Ambipom (I know it Dawn pokemon but they included it in the posters and in Pikachu dream and Ash flashback before so) Larvitar and all his Alolan Mon. Give us a full team group photo before Ash and Pikachu decides to follow the rainbow and ends his onscreen journey or a montage of Ash meet up with them in their respective place

Morax

King of heroes
can you show me the leak of pidgeot
Here
images

Ali.Frenstein

Hopefully everyone will be here, Primeape, Goodra, Nagandel, Solgaleo (Nebby) Butterfee, Squirtle, Greninja, Lapras , Ambipom (I know it Dawn pokemon but they included it in the posters and in Pikachu dream and Ash flashback before so) Larvitar and all his Alolan Mon. Give us a full team group photo before Ash and Pikachu decides to follow the rainbow and ends his onscreen journey or a montage of Ash meet up with them in their respective place

No they won't be here, otherwise it would've already been leaked. We'll only see some of Ash's pokemon at Professor Oak garden, and the Pidgeot (the only surprise here). I don't want to raise hopes for this episode even though it's the last one of Ash's journey. :(

Last edited:

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
Such a damn shame that this is probably the only thing that has genuinly made me a bit emotional over the realisation that Ash is really leaving. The showriters stopped giving a damn ages ago and couldn't even be bothered to give Ash a good finale, but I really feel for Rica who's given her heart and soul as Ash for 26 years. It anything, she deserved better as her final series to voice Ash.

vondecayle

AllOfAshmon

Mezase Pokemon Master- Thank You Ash and Pikachu
No they won't be here, otherwise it would've already been leaked. We'll only see some of Ash's pokemon at Professor Oak garden, and the Pidgeot (the only surprise here). I don't want to raise hopes for this episode even though it's the last one of Ash's journey. :(
So? I'm content if all of them san Larvitar and Nebby appear in Ash final group photo of all of his Pokémon. At least I or we know that he got all of them back from the wild, training and Alola. Or maybe a montage of photos of Ash meeting up with the rest during the credit scene. Since this would be the last time we will be seeing Ash on screen for a while. then might as well have them appear in some form. Be it in the group photo or a montage.

I have a feeling that we will see Delia seeing the photo of Ash and all of his Pokémon in post credit group photo. That would be the final scene before the Ash era of the anime officially ends on TV ( remember the final episode of BW where not all Ash Pokémon appear on screen but they all appear and took a photo together and showed it after the post credit. )
I would cry if a slow rendition of Mezase Pokemon Master play in the background at the last 5 minutes of the episode

Sayho1234

Last Ash episode and the GS ball plot remains an unresolved story line in the Ash anime, SMDH!

I know all of the behind-the-scenes real life reasons as to why this story line was dropped at the time, but it's a shame that it was never resolved in-universe eventually later on down the line at some point during this 26 year old Ash anime. Somewhere within this 11-episode mini-series was the perfect opportunity to finally wrap up that story line once and for all.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Last Ash episode and the GS ball plot remains an unresolved story line in the Ash anime, SMDH!

I know all of the behind-the-scenes real life reasons as to why this story line was dropped at the time, but it's a shame that it was never resolved in-universe eventually later on down the line at some point during this 26 year old Ash anime. Somewhere within this 11-episode mini-series was the perfect opportunity to finally wrap up that story line once and for all.
It was never going to be resolved and its mega-naive to think so or that it should’ve.

Xuxuba

It was never going to be resolved and its mega-naive to think so or that it should’ve.
Honestly, it might've been naive to expect them to do anything about it after they outright stated they hoped the audience would forget about the entire thing, but it's not really "naive" to say it *should* have been resolved considering how many episodes they wasted on it. Even if Celebi got his own movie, it's not like other legendaries haven't appeared multiple times both in movies aswell as in the television show. We already saw Celebi on other episodes aswell and if they wanted to display a different mythical/legendary, they could have.

nuzamaki90

Why would you guys spoil such a big return in this thread? The spoiler thread is literally at the very top of the forum almost always in bold text, it legitimately cannot be missed. You have to scroll past it in order to get to this thread. Even if you didn’t find it, why would you still go out of your way to post leaks in a non-leak thread?

Ash’s last episode, some of you are such assholes man lol

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
to be fair we had a character in JN who was introduced in an episode centering around the Ilex forest and who wanted to see Celebi, so if there was any chance for it to get resolved it could've been there

Status
Not open for further replies.