• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March 24th: MPM11 - The Rainbow and the Pokémon Master!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vondecayle

The GS ball storyline being left unresolved has no excuse after they decided to rehash and recycle so many plot lines over the years.

Spyro39

Last Ash episode and the GS ball plot remains an unresolved story line in the Ash anime, SMDH!

I know all of the behind-the-scenes real life reasons as to why this story line was dropped at the time, but it's a shame that it was never resolved in-universe eventually later on down the line at some point during this 26 year old Ash anime. Somewhere within this 11-episode mini-series was the perfect opportunity to finally wrap up that story line once and for all.
The GS ball plot was dropped in favor of the 4th movie about Celebi. One of the writers said they wanted us to forget about it.

If anything, it looks like they're reusing the mystery PokeBall plot with Roy.

RafaSceptile

Why would you guys spoil such a big return in this thread? The spoiler thread is literally at the very top of the forum almost always in bold text, it legitimately cannot be missed. You have to scroll past it in order to get to this thread. Even if you didn’t find it, why would you still go out of your way to post leaks in a non-leak thread?

Ash’s last episode, some of you are such assholes man lol
Leaks were a mistake

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
Why would you guys spoil such a big return in this thread? The spoiler thread is literally at the very top of the forum almost always in bold text, it legitimately cannot be missed. You have to scroll past it in order to get to this thread. Even if you didn’t find it, why would you still go out of your way to post leaks in a non-leak thread?

That one was Oha Suta tier imo

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
The last Summary
Episode Preview:
And the last Preview ever....... Gods this sucks so much
Can you ATLEAST do the basic courtesy of deleting your post now that you know there's an actual leak thread to not spoil and ruin things for others?

Absolute asshats, esp when it's people like @UnovaMaster who would get on everyone's toes like a crazy stalker if they hated anything about the anime and then are so inconsiderate to ruin people's enjoyment of the episode anyway.

Kuzehiko

That moment I found a lifetime treasure

Soniman

Break the Limit
Having watchted the Latios/Latias episode and seeing the preview, man it’s really the end isn’t it. It didn’t hit me until the last few days but he’s really leaving, I get choked up when thinking about it. The character means the world to me and I thought I was ready to say goodbye, but I guess not

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
The GS ball plot was dropped in favor of the 4th movie about Celebi. One of the writers said they wanted us to forget about it.

If anything, it looks like they're reusing the mystery PokeBall plot with Roy.
And look how much **** Celebi's gotten since!

Made me grow a legitimate hatred for the species when you notice how cheated Raikou, Victini, Zekrom/Kyurem, Yveltal/Xerneas, Marshadow, Keldeo and the Muskateers, Zarude were in terms of the proper anime. Why does Celebi deserve a hundred appearances?! It's not even cool like Victini!

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
More leaks revealed:

Ash: Gary, I know what being a Pokémon Master means now.

Gary: What is it Ash?

Ash: It means... to be with you!

We then see the two kiss as we timeskip 10 years to their wedding. Another 10 years pass and it is revealed that Liko is actually their daughter.
THE FUJOSHIS WON

Spyro39

Made me grow a legitimate hatred for the species when you notice how cheated Raikou, Victini, Zekrom/Kyurem, Yveltal/Xerneas, Marshadow, Keldeo and the Muskateers, Zarude were in terms of the proper anime. Why does Celebi deserve a hundred appearances?! It's not even cool like Victini!
The answer is simple. Pandering to popularity and nostalgia.

GohMaster!

Goh Gettem!

Joe paid TPC to do it.

joking obviously

Master Pikachu 11

Remember that one thread where OP arrogantly claimed that Ash isn’t leaving and that they wanted to "see the look in our faces" when Ash is revealed as MC in the next series poster/announcement.

Ahhh time flies….
I wasn’t going to respond, but since I already know that you are talking about me, I’ll respond, technically I was not wrong since MPM is actually a new series so he did come back in a new series. Now the only reason I said what I said was because Angrymaster kept being arrogantly and obnoxiously saying that Goh would replace Ash and that he was a going to be the new protagonist that we would follow from here on out. So congrats you guys got your wish with Ash leaving I hope you all enjoy the new series and that it lives up to your expectations. I really do hope Liko and Roy do a good job at taking over for Ash and that the writers are able to do more then Ash was able to do and not be restricted like catching legendary Pokémon. I really hope that the new series can deliver!

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Can anybody show me Twitter leak for REDACTED
Go ask in the leak thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.