• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March 24th: MPM11 - The Rainbow and the Pokémon Master!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sham

The Guardian of War
Although I'm more than positive Brock and Misty will appear again (because at the end of the day they're a product of Game Freak before they are the anime) hopefully they get a proper(ish?) conclusion in this episode that makes sense.

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
Apparently, production has become so cheap that they can only draw new shoes for him.
PM2023 sucked away all the budget

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
So was having a discussion on Moot's discord with someone regarding the ending of ep10, and how subs show the entire reason Ash decides to head back to Pallet town and end his journey happens after the sombre and sad ending of Latios still rejecting Ash despite everything due to the scars left by the hunters, as @nuzamaki90 put it in the episode thread. This makes me REALLY hope it ties into his Pokemon Master pondering and is the catalyst for him.

Just him thinking : I may have become the world's strongest but Latios despite everything still couldn't trust me. I want to be a Pokemon master who can befriend all sorts of Pokemon and clearly I've got ways to go before I can do that in this never ending journey

^ What I wrote above, if this comes true, EP10 becomes 10x more goated. Coz it actually has some purpose and payoff to the finale and Ash's pondering and realisation of a Pokemon Master

Soniman

Break the Limit
It's to tie into the Type Wild lyrics, which is the ED of the episode. Read the type wild lyrics again and you'll kinda get why he only has new shoes, that fact made me appreciate and actually understand that decision
It’s actually pretty clever and subtle and a cute way to end things but I understand that any sort of nuance is lost on some people on this website so “lazy lol” it is

Last edited:

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
It’s actually pretty clever and subtle and a cute way to end things but I understand that any sort of nuance is lost on some people on this website so “lazy lol” it is
"You don't understand though, it's Pokemon ROFL any sort of interpretation is wrong how dare you still watch this I'll complain about you watching this show and not my fav show I wasted my life on to form my only personality in a forum dedicated to Pokemon till the end of my life, hur dur"
Being a douchebag because some people don’t want their watching experience to be ruined won’t get you any internet cool points.
That is some people's only personality though, being a moronic douchebag and thinking they're being clever and cool

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
"You don't understand though, it's Pokemon ROFL any sort of interpretation is wrong how dare you still watch this I'll complain about you watching this show and not my fav show I wasted my life on to form my only personality in a forum dedicated to Pokemon till the end of my life, hur dur"

That is some people's only personality though, being a moronic douchebag and thinking they're being clever and cool
Not to mention it gets old quick. Some of these fonts were deliberately spoiling and they’re unfunny to begin with. I learned more from this thread than the actual leaks thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.