• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March 24th: MPM11 - The Rainbow and the Pokémon Master!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaSalamence05

Something that I haven't considered in regards to the 2 Pokeballs that Ash is holding. (I still think it's Prof. Oaks Squirtle and Bulbasaur looking the potential lost Charmander as it's not there in the preview). What if it's Larvitar and Solgaleo's Pokeballs to end that whole debate.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Feels surreal we are just 3 days out. I remember the hype of seeing I choose you! as a 5 year old, and now it's the end of this grand era.

I remember being so confused because “Battle at SS Anne” was the first episode to air in the US, then it jumped to Episode 1 the next day.lol

SunGodNika1997

You can call me Tanner.
I remember being so confused because “Battle at SS Anne” was the first episode to air in the US, then it jumped to Episode 1 the next day.lol
IIRC, they also did something similar with AG, where they aired the first episode of it as a "preview" several months before OS actually ended in the US. I remember that leaving me so confused as a kid.

Observer

Mostly watching
IIRC, they also did something similar with AG, where they aired the first episode of it as a "preview" several months before OS actually ended in the US. I remember that leaving me so confused as a kid.

They had aired the first two episodes of AG on KidsWB, and when it was airing on UPN it would always end where Charmander evolves and then start back over in the first episode.

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
Imagine if that missing Charmander was friede's

diakyu

I love that we get Umbreon here. As a kid I always equated Gary with Umbreon, even after he didn't use it against Ash (which is still one of the stupidest things the anime did I mean Pikachu vs Umbreon was RIGHT THERE). I was obsessed with the vhs with the umbreon and gary ep

ShuckFam

This coming from the guy who thinks SatoSere, the disturbing user with morbid premonitions, is a model citizen?
Can you explain to me how SatoSere wasn't a model citizen??? He built up a good reputation on here and yes, while the minority of his predictions involved characters getting maimed or beheaded, the level of violence in his predictions wasn't unrealistic (we have had deaths and a suicide before). Sato was a beloved member of these forums who was framed for a crime he didn't commit. Most of his predictions came true, so we lost a genuine asset to these forums on that fateful day.

BlueLight

Can you explain to me how SatoSere wasn't a model citizen??? He built up a good reputation on here and yes, while the minority of his predictions involved characters getting maimed or beheaded, the level of violence in his predictions wasn't unrealistic (we have had deaths and a suicide before). Sato was a beloved member of these forums who was framed for a crime he didn't commit. Most of his predictions came true, so we lost a genuine asset to these forums on that fateful day.
SatoSere? When did he exactly leave? I don't know why, but upon finding his name a couple of times, I am wondering whether I even saw him in the forums before, when I first started posting here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.