• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March 24th: MPM11 - The Rainbow and the Pokémon Master!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
SatoSere? When did he exactly leave? I don't know why, but upon finding his name a couple of times, I am wondering whether I even saw him in the forums before, when I first started posting here.
He didn’t exactly leave. He was permanently banned.

BlueLight

Felt this. Probably gonna be so beat from studying not gonna feel like staying up and catching this. Although it's a pretty big episode so I'm sure the hype is gonna last the entire day and then some.
Except you wont be joining the population watching it real-time. It was a thrill when I was watching the battle between Ash and Kukui and the Masters 8 final between Ash and Leon with everybody celebrating. The former was back home and the latter when I was eating food in college canteen after the last lecture.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
It's nice how Gary uses Umbreon here, as he has an Eevee on Yellow

Gary's main three Pokémon have been Blastoise, Umbreon, and Electivire for a long time. One from each region that Gary was an important part of the show. I think that's very neat. Also Umbreon is the only one of those three that hasn't battled Ash in its current stage. Hopefully we get a friendly bout in this episode as a callback.

Cetra

Ash got 26 years, Liko won't, recency bias fanboys
I am trying to catch up with the final episodes. Can somebody please tell me if the last episode airs THIS week or next?

Cetra

Ash got 26 years, Liko won't, recency bias fanboys
Oh damn, I thought it might have been postponed for some reason. I guess I can forget about finishing a tribute video in time then.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member

solrocknroll

S-Class Indigo League Fan
Ah I remember when people thought Ash was going to get an Eevee to evolve into an Espeon to mirror Gary’s Umbreon and as a reference to Red’s.

Remember? So you were here ~20 years ago? Wow.

Espeon would have been cool though

ShuckFam

Hoping after this Ash eventually returns for the inevitable upcoming BW remakes and we get a group reunion that we were denied in Journeys. I believe it it's gonna happen like with DP.
Let's get that Ash vs Trip full battle that we got scammed out of!

Spyro39

Hoping after this Ash eventually returns for the inevitable upcoming BW remakes and we get a group reunion that we were denied in Journeys. I believe it it's gonna happen like with DP.
Honestly, a part of me doubts that. What I think may happen is Iris returning and showing off her Champion prowess to Liko and Roy.

Status
Not open for further replies.