• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March 24th: MPM11 - The Rainbow and the Pokémon Master!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Remember? So you were here ~20 years ago? Wow.

Espeon would have been cool though
Obviously not. Couldn't imagine being here for that long. I'd lose my sanity. I was talking about in SM (Lana's before we knew she'd catch it) and Journeys (Ash catching popular older gen Pokémon).

DuskAstral

I've said a few times I'm ready for change and I'm excited for Riko and Roy's adventure but... I'm just thinking about it now, Ash is almost retired... I never thought I'd live to see the day really
Seriously?
10 years old and retired?
Well, let's not exaggerate. According to leaks, at the end of MPM, Satoshi embarks on a new adventure.
He will still be a trainer, but in the land of off-screen.

Nikita Dracovish

THE NUMBERS, MASON!
I've said a few times I'm ready for change and I'm excited for Riko and Roy's adventure but... I'm just thinking about it now, Ash is almost retired... I never thought I'd live to see the day really
Same. As I get older, seeing the stuff that I always thought would last basically forever go away bit by bit is really smacking my gob. I know it doesn't mean the end of Pokemon, but the end of Ash was something I debated in ****ing middle school.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?

BlueLight

Dvr? Are you trying to say 'divert' the lecture?
If you're asking this, then I just can't. On top of that, my class is already suffering from long due practicals to be taught. This even semester's really a rough one, especially when realizing that the final submissions are going to be tougher than I had imagined. Wondering whether I'll even be able to complete this semester, and my second year, on a good note.

Well, it wasn't until Sun and Moon that I ever watched the latest Pokemon episodes simulcast in YouTube, let alone even read about any updates on Ash's adventures. To be frank, however, I used to think that XY would be the last, since the last time I had checked prior to paying more attention, it was XYZ that was airing back then, with only its first batch of episodes being dubbed back then. When I noticed the season name, I, immediately thought that the series would end with this season. Strangely enough, it was also back then when I never updated myself on Pokemon games.

And now, I am about to witness Ash's last onscreen adventure, with all of you, which was to be coming anyways. It's been honour to watch Ash's adventures and, in the process, fall more in love with Pokemon as a whole.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Psychic-types are mostly smart, which Ash is not. Just as how he's not shady to use Dark-types well.

Weird you said that because he did really well with Mimey against Hariyama and with Latios vs Hydreigon. He even used Noctowl and Gengar's Psychic-type moves well.

As for Dark-types, that I agree as Nanu even brought that topic up. Weirdly enough though, for a really long time Farfetch'd was pretty much treated like a Dark-type for a while with Night Slash and Brutal Swing being his main attacking moves.

karanova-1

Mewtwo3214
Before I say farewell to ash and pikachu
There are some things i would like to get it off my chest

My man where to start first of all congratulations to ash for becoming a world champion I enjoyed your matches with leon, cynthia, Steven those are my favorite battles of Master's eight and also other battles as well rinto as well as iris battles speaking of leon's battle I like all the battles butt the last episode battle between ash and pikachu was my favourite as not only I got to see all the pokemons from kanto till journeys team cheering pikachu in the dream but also giving him courage to battle leon's charizard and ultimately win as well

Also all the companions seeing ash's battle from their respective places to see the ash's final battles was mind blowing that's wanted to see I got to see that and also dawn and chloe were in person on the stand to see this happen of ash becoming a world champion. So that was a emotional moment for me as I had been following ash's journey for 25 years

Regarding the next companion I wanted to talk about is goh what I can say about you your project mew episodes I had always liked and your competition with Gary was also great apart from that I liked your best friend tokio as well as he has also some great pokemon at his disposal bayleef, gardevoir etc also I liked your solo episode as well without ash was able to got the introduction of your best friend tokio

And not to mention goh also had a great pokemons himself as well some of them were aerodactyl, absol, darmanitan and some of the pokemon as well that was great.

Also you had a legendary pokemon as well suicune and regeileki as well

The next companion I would like to talk about is chloe I know there was not many episodes regarding but the episodes which you were in with eevee as well I enjoyed every episode not to mention thanks to you was able to get a wonderful episode with serena that was a most memorable episode for me the interaction between you and serena and the way serena helped you in the way just like ash had helped serena in her journey that was a most heartwarming episode for me

Lastly, would like to thank you ash and pikachu for the wonderful 25 years of journey as was able to meet through you all the wonderful companions along the way misty, Brock, serena, chloe, goh, Gary, tracey, professor oak, dawn, may, max, iris, clemont, bonnie, cilan as well as alola gang as well and the great rivals as well not to mention Cameron, Paul, trip, harrison, gladion etc.

Thank you for all the memories ash and pikachu
Yes man I will miss you both as you will embark on the new journey on the offscreenland

These memories will forever be etched into my heart forever.

Really today I am sad to see you are leaving tomorrow

Hope I would see you again ash and pikachu somewhere down the road

And once again congratulations on becoming a world champion again

As I am looking forward to the new anime with new protagonists

Last edited:

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Ash is going to leave tomorrow
Physically.

Mentally, he left at the end of DP, which would explain his idiotic attitude in BW.
Hmm? All these sad emojis! Ig I’ll make more sad sharing beautifully drawn fanart from others!

That lady is gonna have one hellish case of leg cramps for staying put like that for decades.
Weird you said that because he did really well with Mimey against Hariyama and with Latios vs Hydreigon. He even used Noctowl and Gengar's Psychic-type moves well.

As for Dark-types, that I agree as Nanu even brought that topic up. Weirdly enough though, for a really long time Farfetch'd was pretty much treated like a Dark-type for a while with Night Slash and Brutal Swing being his main attacking moves.
Mimey falls outside the "mostly smart" thing I mentioned. Plus, he's a mime clown, the latter which Ash can be a lot of the times.

Dark-types move seem okay for Ash, but as using Dark-types with their Dark-type moves, he'll never go that far.

(Though it's weird that a "heroic" knight duck is allowed to get a loud "CROSSROAD KILLING!" shout from Ash, but Greninja just keeps freakin' Cut.)

solrocknroll

S-Class Indigo League Fan
(Though it's weird that a "heroic" knight duck is allowed to get a loud "CROSSROAD KILLING!" shout from Ash, but Greninja just keeps freakin' Cut.)

The entire point of that is that G-Farfetch'd is based on a wandering samurai which is why it had a "worse" attitude before evolution and before Ash caught it. That's like the most fitting move it could have, and that's why it eventually lost it for Meteor Assault.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
The entire point of that is that G-Farfetch'd is based on a wandering samurai which is why it had a "worse" attitude before evolution and before Ash caught it. That's like the most fitting move it could have, and that's why it eventually lost it for Meteor Assault.
Ah. Ditching the villainous attitude before Ash could shout CROSSROAD KILLING! too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.