• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March 24th: SM114 - Beauty and the Nyarth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Trainers with Z-Crystals are being attacked by an Ultra Beast called Pheroache. Nyarth is an eyewitness to the scene, and ends up falling in love with Pheroache.

---

One night, an incident occurs where Trainers with Z-Crystals, and only them, are attacked! And the culprit was the Ultra Beast Pheroache! And at that point, Nyarth ends up falling in love with Pheroache!

---

One night, an incident occurs where Trainers with Z-Crystals, and only them, are attacked! And the culprit was the Ultra Beast Pheroache! It appears Pheroache is collecting Z-Crystals. And then Nyarth from the Rocket Gang falls in love with it......?!

Screenplay 面出明美 (Akemi Omode)
Storyboard 尼野浩正 (Hiromasa Amano)
Episode Director 中田誠 (Makoto Nakata)
Animation Director 矢田木瀧 (Taki Yatagi)
Animation Director 伊藤典子 (Noriko Ito)

---

Pay attention to these Pokémon as well! They're going to appear in March!

(Airdates and airtimes vary depending on region)

KQNmE6g.jpg

Pheroache: A new Ultra Beast, Pheroache, has shown up! It's time for the Ultra Guardians to take action!

Last edited:

Red and Blue

Hopefully Ash uses corkscrew crasher here. Either with Meltan or Pikachu.

OgPokemaster93

Instead of making Poipole return what if they give Ash his first feminine Pokémon in along time to show females can kick butt too! Would be Crazy too see this speed demon in action battling Silvally just a long shot pipe dream because she was dangerous in the games on my team especially in the battle tree lol

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Kartana isn't my pick for "last UB to debut", but OK, then.

I was kind of hoping maybe Guzma would be involved in one of the Bug-type UB plots, and that was why they waited to debut Pheromosa, but I guess not.

D

Deleted member 384931

It is interesting to note that there isnt focus on Meltan anymore

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Dang it, I didn't notice these and got excited thinking Guzma was right after the Meltan stuff hahahaha

It took forever for Pheromosa as well, one of my favorite Ultra Beasts! Glad we're finally getting an episode with her, sad Guzma's not involved though. One would think there was a reason the Bug UBs were being held off :p

I'd love it if Mallow catches this one or Kartana. She and Kiawe haven't done that yet, Soph was close enough

Kartana isn't my pick for "last UB to debut", but OK, then.

I was kind of hoping maybe Guzma would be involved in one of the Bug-type UB plots, and that was why they waited to debut Pheromosa, but I guess not.

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed Guzzlord appears in the main universe, that would be a fitting end for the UG plot!

Xeogran

Marshadow Fan
Oh my, I'm hyped for this.

I'm also hyped for Kartana knowing it's the last UB now. The smallest maybe the most dangerous one!

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Oh Ultra Lusamine finally appears. Not one of my favorites but I still like it so I’m ok with its appearance here

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
We need a Tsareena vs Pheromosa fight here, or kick-off of some sorts.

Also confirmed Mallow will find Kartana in the bushes to add to her legendary grass team in the league as the league crusher.

Zhydra

Master of Chaos!
heh, so my theory that kartana would be the last one due to his placement on "future connection" above everyone else was correct

Also Kartana's Ultra Space is another special one. Like Guzzlord's world, there is people there. Just Kartana's isn't a hell hole.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Also Kartana's Ultra Space is another special one. Like Guzzlord's world, there is people there. Just Kartana's isn't a hell hole.
I'm still confused abou the kartenvoys

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
No one ever said only the UBs live in their respective worlds. The Ultra Megalopolis has people, too.

Though I'd like it if the other inhabitants weren't all just humans. The Recon Squad are blue only because they lived in a world without light, so that affected their skin pigmentation.

Status
Not open for further replies.