• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March 24th: SM114 - Beauty and the Nyarth

Status
Not open for further replies.

wellwellwells

My best case scenario:

Pheromones has Lillie’s and Gladion’s father under her control, they fight to rescue him. With her typing advantage she beats Lycanroc and Umbreon, and due to her ability Sylvally is having a hard time. Snowy evolves to Ninetales and holds her back with her newfound fairy advantage.

JC317

My best case scenario:

Pheromones has Lillie’s and Gladion’s father under her control, they fight to rescue him. With her typing advantage she beats Lycanroc and Umbreon, and due to her ability Sylvally is having a hard time. Snowy evolves to Ninetales and holds her back with her newfound fairy advantage.

That sounds like material for at least 2 episodes, not to mention building up to Mohn being trapped with the last UB (Kartana) instead would serve as a better climax to the whole Ultra Guardians arc.

axelme

ah, ultra beasts. they had so much potential. i bet in any other series they would have faired better . alas they got introduced in sun and moon. the games are good but the anime is far and away the weakest season of pokemon there's ever been and im including the orange island saga in that.

this is my favorite ultra beast but my hopes she'll be treated well are non existant

British Soul

Top Hat Regulator
Oh, is it that time again? Another potential disappointing Ultra Beast episode. At least Pheromosa is finally appearing, and I look forward to Kartana appearing in 2-3 months.

pokedigijedi

Saiyan Jedi
It doesn't look like a lot of people are looking forward to this episode, I can't say I blame them, with the exception of Guzzlord the UB threat level has been non-existent.

And people wonder why A LOT of people compare the anime to the games unfavorably for the anime

johno1995

Well Pheromosa's Dex entry for Moon states that it dislikes unclean things. So I could see one being a total neat freak that tries to clean everything around it aggressively

Cue Ash being covered in mud for some reason, and then Pheromosa appearing and beating him up... Most of these Ultra Guardians episodes don't end well for him.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Pheromosa's the one UB I wouldn't mind if they didn't exactly stay faithful to her traits.
Having her Attract and make a good amount of the Pokemon(And Ash's entire team lmao Edit: Save for Meltan, forgot that thing doesn't have a gender.... but Rowlet, Lycanroc, and Torracat are dudes) useless

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Pheromosa's the one UB I wouldn't mind if they didn't exactly stay faithful to her traits.
Having her Attract and make a good amount of the Pokemon(And Ash's entire team lmao Edit: Save for Meltan, forgot that thing doesn't have a gender.... but Rowlet, Lycanroc, and Torracat are dudes) useless

Pheromosa can't use Attract. UBs are genderless (insert Cryogonal joke here).

Also, its pheromones work regardless of gender. Not sure if it can affect humans like with Salazzle, though.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Title, summary and staff list:

Trainers with Z-Crystals are being attacked by an Ultra Beast called Pheroache. Nyarth is an eyewitness to the scene, and ends up falling in love with Pheroache.

Screenplay 面出明美 (Akemi Omode)
Storyboard 尼野浩正 (Hiromasa Amano)
Episode Director 中田誠 (Makoto Nakata)
Animation Director 矢田木瀧 (Taki Yatagi)
Animation Director 伊藤典子 (Noriko Ito)

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
What do you mean as a "UB ep"?
Ultra Beast episode. Barring Guzzlord, I've found all the other UB episodes to be below average to outright terrible, so when I saw that Pheromosa was going to be in this episode, I had no hopes given how bad the UB episodes have been (for me of course).

Status
Not open for further replies.