• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March 24th: SM114 - Beauty and the Nyarth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member

Red and Blue

I wonder if Hala is about to give out a Z-Crystal or has just given one, when the Z-Crystals are stolen.
Probably getting ready to hand one out after having been defeated. Was hoping it was Hau but he isn't on the VA list.

JC317

Probably getting ready to hand one out after having been defeated. Was hoping it was Hau but he isn't on the VA list.

Hau could still be here, just that he didn't get a chance to say anything before his scene ends.

After all, we know Hiroki is appearing here, but he isn't getting a speaking role based on the voice cast list

Zariful

Hala could low key give Lillie a Z ring as a reward for getting back his crystals. Also Charizard is here, so maybe Kiawe will nuke Pheromosa with a flying z crystal attack. Assuming Ash and crew's crystals weren't stolen as well.

DatsRight

I am wondering how Meowth will play part in this, since the Ultra Guardians have an active role here. He almost sounds like a third wheel to the story, unless they do something like the Glameow episode where the love somehow empowers him ridiculously. Otherwise I get the feeling this will be another 'nads crushing' episode for Meowth, especially with an Ultra Beast with high heels that would make Tsareena blush. :p

Last edited:

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
I am wondering how Meowth will play part in this, since the Ultra Guardians have an active role here. He almost sounds like a third wheel to the story, unless they do something like the Glameow episode where the love somehow empowers him ridiculously. Otherwise I get the feeling this will be another 'nads crushing' episode for Meowth, especially with an Ultra Beast with high heels that would make Tsareena blush. :p
Well, it is Pokémon S&M after all.

pancakemonster

Alola...home...
That punch from Bewear looks really cool, hope we get to see more though I'll keep my expectations in check after the tease with Buzzwole. Either way looks like a fun episode.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
This episode looks so much fun. Unlike today's lol

Would be cool if James or Jessie get to use a Beast Ball... but I'll just settle for Mallow and Kiawe as they haven't done it. Ash and Lillie need to take a seat

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
If anything, have Meowth using the beast ball would better, but, eh, misleading title can mislead. I hope bewear is at least fighting for real (vain hope).

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
If anything, have Meowth using the beast ball would better, but, eh, misleading title can mislead. I hope bewear is at least fighting for real (vain hope).
How can it fight it illegitimately? Of course it's fighting it for real. I hope it's actually using a move in the preview and the aura isn't just a physical display of it using great strength by punching someone/something.

p96822

Evolve me please
I don't know what move that Bewear is doing? I though it was Superpower but that has a bluish glow to it unless the animators chancing it a crimson red. It could be Brutal Swing, but I'm not sure about that ether

DatsRight

Whoa, did something actually EVADE BEWEAR???

I am wondering how Meowth will actually be involved in this besides comic relief, I was half expecting him to sell out TR by actually giving Phermosa the Z Crystals as a display of affection, but it just snatched them then and there.

Red and Blue

So what exactly does Phermosa want from the Z crystals? Is it because they are pretty and sparkly?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.