• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March 24th: SM114 - Beauty and the Nyarth

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomRC121991

I wonder who capture Pheromosa and back to Ultra Wormhole?
Ash, Lana, Kiawe, Lillie, Sophocles, Mallow, Jessie or James? Find out in morning.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Ash, Lana, Kiawe, Lillie, Sophocles, Mallow, Jessie or James? Find out in morning.
I guarantee you it’s Ash

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters

Hopefully somebody who hasn't; Kiawe, Mallow or Jessie/James
More in favor of Mallow though as she hasn't captured anything!!!

DatsRight

I am wondering what exactly Meowth will be doing to drive this episode. His last episode already had him kinda short changed besides a failed dupe on Alolan Meowth, in this one he kinda looks like ineffectual comic relief, given this thing doesn't seem at all interested in him and even BEWEAR is struggling to overpower it.

Poor Meowth, nothing seems to really acknowledge him in Alola. A talking Meowth?...Snore. :p

Mew2

Team Rocket's Enemy
Hopefully somebody who hasn't; Kiawe, Mallow or Jessie/James
More in favor of Mallow though as she hasn't captured anything!!!

I have a feeling that if Mallow captures any Ultra Beast, it'll be Kartana. After all, Kartana could be a helpful assistant in the restaurant, basically being a sentient knife or cleaver. And it also invites a lot of humor, such as it cutting a sandwich into too many pieces, cutting a piece of meat to shreds, when it was supposed to be cutlets, etcetera.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Just where is the 2nd Preview?

Hey! Where is the preview 2?!

yeah, I'm not sure why we haven't gotten the 2nd preview for this epiosde yet, because I could understand if the reason why we weren't getting the 2nd preview yet was because there is a break this week, however as far as I know this episode still suppose to air this week, so I'm not sure why we haven't gotten 2nd preview for this episode yet.

You didn't get "THE SECOND PREVIEW" because Oha Suta didn't show a preview for the episode this week, something you'd have known if you had stopped pretending these previews magically show up on the Internet every Thursday instead of being clips from a TV show that doesn't have any obligation to random ecelebs to provide them with clickbait material.

ShadowForce720

You didn't get "THE SECOND PREVIEW" because Oha Suta didn't show a preview for the episode this week, something you'd have known if you had stopped pretending these previews magically show up on the Internet every Thursday instead of being clips from a TV show that doesn't have any obligation to random ecelebs to provide them with clickbait material.

No one was saying that they Oha Suta was required to show a preview for episode 114 of Pokemon Sun and Moon, however when you look at it for the most part we would normally get a preview from Oha Suta for the upcoming episode of pokemon that was going to air that week, and usually when we didn't it was because there was no new pokemon episode that week, so it's pretty natural for people to be surprise when we have an upcoming episode that is airing this week but don't get the usual preview from Oha Suta.

There is no need to bite people's heads off or snap at people just because some of us where surprised by that we didn't get a preview from Oha Suta. I mean I could understand if it was a rare occurrence for Oha Suta to provide a preview as to why not to be surprised by it not giving a preview this week, however Oha Suta providing a preview for the pokemon episode that was airing that week was pretty consitant and as I recall all the previous episodes tended to have at least 3 previews, and yet this seems to be the first one in a while to only have 2 previews for the episodes.

Last edited:

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
There is no need to bite people's heads off or snap at people just because some of us where surprised by that we didn't get a preview from Oha Suta.

But they weren't, they were asking where this "THE SECOND PREVIEW" they've been promised by whatever random eceleb is supposed to magically appear every Thursday was, and I'm fairly sure you've been told multiple times to not use these terms these ecelebs that act like the TV shows they grab clips from don't exist.

There's no "the second preview" and "the third preview", there's a TV show called Pokenchi, which shows a preview for the next episode of both the show itself and the next anime episode at the end of each ep, and there's another TV show called Oha Suta that usually shows an exclusive preview for the Pokemon anime every Thursday. Usually.
Call these previews what they are instead of acting like someone somewhere promised you three previews for each episode and acting confused when one of them is suddenly absent.

ShadowForce720

But they weren't, they were asking where this "THE SECOND PREVIEW" they've been promised by whatever random eceleb is supposed to magically appear every Thursday was, and I'm fairly sure you've been told multiple times to not use these terms these ecelebs that act like the TV shows they grab clips from don't exist.

There's no "the second preview" and "the third preview", there's a TV show called Pokenchi, which shows a preview for the next episode of both the show itself and the next anime episode at the end of each ep, and there's another TV show called Oha Suta that usually shows an exclusive preview for the Pokemon anime every Thursday. Usually.
Call these previews what they are instead of acting like someone somewhere promised you three previews for each episode and acting confused when one of them is suddenly absent.

I don't see the problem with calling the Oha Suta preview we get the 2nd preview for the episode and same with calling the Pokenchi preview the 3rd preview. Yes they are exclusive to those respective shows however the reason why people are calling the Oha Suta preview the 2nd preview is because in terms of overall previews for the episode it is the 2nd one to come out. No one is pretending like the previews just magically come out of thin air.

It's not a case of oh we were promised three previews for each episode and confuse about one being absent, it's case of we normally get 3 previews being the 3 you mention and no matter how you try to argue it, it is surprising that we didn't get a preview from Oha Suta because for the most part we usually do get 3 previews.

When people are talking about a 2nd preview they are talking about the preview we normally get from Oha Suta because it is the 2nd overall to come out and likewise when people say 3rd preview they are referring to the preview from Pokenchi.

As long as that's understood there is no need for you to get mad at people just because they aren't referring to the previews the way you want them to.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
When people are talking about a 2nd preview they are talking about the preview we normally get from Oha Suta because it is the 2nd overall to come out and likewise when people say 3rd preview they are referring to the preview from Pokenchi.

So did people get "the second preview" today, or did they get "the third preview"? There's the problem with those silly labels.
Not to mention it's just being imprecise seemingly just for the sake of being imprecise, and it's ABSOLUTELY a thing that started when these various ecelebs that have no idea these shows they're pirating clips from even exist started acting like magic previews just pop up on the internet for them to repost.

Let's try to be better than this and not promote ignorance and misleading terminology.

Status
Not open for further replies.