• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March 24th: XY&Z020 - Elle VS Serena! Open the Door to the Future!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
If Serena becomes Kalos Queen, Ash is winning the Kalos League.

While it's probably unlikely to happen, I don't see why they couldn't have Serena become Kalos Queen but not have Ash win the League. It seems that we're moving onto Gen 7 and if I'm not missing something Kalos Queen is region exclusive.

nameman

While it's probably unlikely to happen, I don't see why they couldn't have Serena become Kalos Queen but not have Ash win the League. It seems that we're moving onto Gen 7 and if I'm not missing something Kalos Queen is region exclusive.

Until the next Gen game is declared, we're not going to be moving on. And the reason I'm stating this is because of thematic purposes. Dreams have been a heavy part of both Ash and Serena's goals in XY. Either they both succeed or both fail. It is possible that Serena could succeed and Ash could fail. This would lead to Serena having to choose her dream or her crush. But either way, Serena failing means Ash is failing.

Navin

MALDREAD
Ah, the fate of SatoSere becomes ever so clear.

Serena overthrows Elle to become the new Queen of Kalos. Alas, the throne and its responsibilities demand for Serena to stay in the realm, forbidding her to travel to faraway lands with her beloved knight.

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.

Serena overthrows Elle to become the new Queen of Kalos. Alas, the throne and its responsibilities demand for Serena to stay in the realm, forbidding her to travel to faraway lands with her beloved knight.

I could actually see this happening XD
So much for your old "XY is the new AG" theory XD Btw I actually thought it had a good chance :3

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash

Lol I want this to happen but I highly doubt Serena will beat Aria. Oh well at least it seems like amour won't become canon from how Serena's story is starting to wrap up.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster

I still want Serena to become a evil tyrant queen and rule Kalos with a iron fist. Now that would be how you end the Kalos Queen story. As they crown Serena all this evil demonic music plays and her soul turns evil and corrupt with power. I want it XD

NegaiFreak

Plus Ultra!
If such a thing happened, she would probably drop it, go with Ash wherever he went, an-

THE END

…Sure, why not. I'd rather have Ash with Mirajane…

Anyways, I'm a little curious to see this Aria VS Serena matchup. For one, was Aria a part of the Master Class Showcase and competed against other performers in the actual events?

And if so, would she and Serena end up tied for their overall performances in order to have this matchup? Also, should this be the matchup, what will happen? Is there going to actually be a battle between the current and aspiring Kalos Queens?

So many questions and so little answers to go off from. One thing's for sure: Serena's come pretty far to end up facing the best in performing. Can't wait to see how it all turns out.

dp045

Hopefully Serena wins, I would like to see even once a companion of Ash fulfill his goal while being protagonist, because not meet again until the anime to its cameo role in the next generation as it is almost a tradition * by what I'd like to at least go with a major feat, bigger than the end of Dawn losing to Zoey.
If the thing was something like "yes Serena wins means to be separated from his friends to fulfill their new duties as Kalos Queen" could take it out with something like that give you a vacation to Serena before get to work, so the group would keep together to participate in when Ash Kalos League.

* Admittedly, Iris does not count because it shows that the writers want to pretend it never happened Best Wishes.

DS0308

<--- Actually me
And if so, would she and Serena end up tied for their overall performances in order to have this matchup? Also, should this be the matchup, what will happen? Is there going to actually be a battle between the current and aspiring Kalos Queens?

This is something I've been thinking about long before the titles were released. I like the idea of a double battle being a tiebreaker in the case of Serena and Aria having the same votes in the Master Class (or triple battle so they can use all their known Pokemon but that would be kind of awkward IMO). It does depend on Aria being present during the Free Performance round rather than just being a final hurdle for the winner of the challengers, to me it makes sense for the former but I can understand if it's the latter (although it's debatable whether I want that).

inkaybee

This is something I've been thinking about long before the titles were released. I like the idea of a double battle being a tiebreaker in the case of Serena and Aria having the same votes in the Master Class (or triple battle so they can use all their known Pokemon but that would be kind of awkward IMO). It does depend on Aria being present during the Free Performance round rather than just being a final hurdle for the winner of the challengers, to me it makes sense for the former but I can understand if it's the latter (although it's debatable whether I want that).

i'd want some form of a triple battle in that case, because it's been show rarely showcased in a true designated match style.

blob

Wait... Serena won the last one? So is this the league equiv, or does she need more then 3 to complete? Anyone else feel sorry for Jessie?

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Wait... Serena won the last one? So is this the league equiv, or does she need more then 3 to complete? Anyone else feel sorry for Jessie?

I don't. Jessie's probably going to rage quit this sidequest like she did Contest and never speak of it again, so why should I care about her? This isn't her story and she's just leeching off Serena's spotlight like she always does when female leads with a goal.

SceptileTheBanana

DRAGON TAIL!
All I want to see is Braxien using its wand as a broomstick and using flamethrower to propel itself through the air like a witch. That would be awesome.

colomb

Yes this is the end, yes other people do feel sorry for Jessie for whatever reasons. I certainly don't, she's the most annoying character in the whole show, and TR was in these episodes just to eat up screen time, that was obvious right from the start.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Yes this is the end, yes other people do feel sorry for Jessie for whatever reasons. I certainly don't, she's the most annoying character in the whole show, and TR was in these episodes just to eat up screen time, that was obvious right from the start.

That's pretty much what they did during most of the episodes in XY in general.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
So this episode will show Serena vs Aria which is what I'm most hyped for in master class. I'm still not sure that Serena will win, but I'm still excited to see how the last master class round will work. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.