• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March 24th: XY&Z020 - Elle VS Serena! Open the Door to the Future!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Oha Suta showed the "something happens to Serena as she attempts to land" scene.
Serena and her Pokemon dive forward and try a handstand, but Serena breaks (or at least twists) her wrist in the process.

Last edited:

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Oha Suta showed the "something happens to Serena as she attempts to land" scene.
Serena and her Pokemon dive forward and try a handstand, but Serena breaks (or at least twists) her wrist in the process.

Wow I didn't think she'd get physically injured, but this doesn't seem as bad as her or her pokemon tripping at least. :3

LizardonX

Banned
So in this anime you can carry around a 100 pound hippo on your head and be blasted off hundreds of feet into the air without any physical injury but god help you if you slip doing a handstand.

aguilas_hhh

A critical hit!
I really want Serena wins... please produces, make just one of your characters win something... please, please

Soniman

Break the Limit
Yup, there we go. Can't have Serena lose fair and square.

i realize youre itching to slap the sue sticker on her but id advise we wait for the episode. She apparently sprains her arm in the pre-lims, not the final match with aria

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Serena is endangering her Pokémon by letting them fly with her. She should be put under a wrist. Cuff her. Throw her in jail.

Xuxuba

Well, now i'm certain she is going to lose :(
If not because of the injury, it will be because of that something that Yashio said she lacked.
Damn, Serena, you keep doing dangerous performances, that is why someone always gets hurt. You gotta think about safety too, you know.

Vipsoccermaster

Ouch, that's gonna be painful. She'll definitely win her way to the finals to battle against Aria, but most likely lose to her thanks to the injury. A hand/wrist injury? She had a leg injury before, back at Oak's Summer Camp, during the time Ash and Serena were really young.

DS0308

<--- Actually me
I really don't think a twisted/sprained wrist would be that disadvantageous to her Performance. It's like a soccer player who did something to their fingers. Plus she seems perfectly fine in the previews.

Even if Serena doesn't become Kalos Queen I think the fact Palermo is referred to as a "famous producer" may play a part in why she doesn't continue on to future region(s)

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Ouch, that's gonna be painful. She'll definitely win her way to the finals to battle against Aria, but most likely lose to her thanks to the injury. A hand/wrist injury? She had a leg injury before, back at Oak's Summer Camp, during the time Ash and Serena were really young.

It's odd how her meeting Ash and her performance here both involved some kind of injury. I didn't expect a wrist injury to be her downfall in master class tho. :[

Status
Not open for further replies.