• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March 25th++: Pocket Monsters (2019) Audio Drama - "What Dande Does in the Morning" and "Sakuragi Park at Night"

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Believe it or not, we're going to bring you two original audio dramas to celebrate the 100 episode milestone!

They are titled
"What Dande Does in the Morning"
and
"Sakuragi Park at Night"

The first drama, "What Dande Does in the Morning", will be released on the official Twitter account (@anipoke_PR) at 6:55pm tomorrow.

Look forward to it.

------

Episode 1: "What Dande Does in the Morning"

Episode 2: "Sakuragi Park at Night"

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 384931

...well, at least they made this an additional audio drama for those who actually give a Karp about this stuff rather than making a filler out of it.
It is sad we have to get real content in audio dramas and after episode comics

Blood Red

【推しの子】
Wow, Hop didn't even show up in this audio drama, then? I think I might actually start cheering if he gets an actual appearance before this anime ends.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Synopsis/Major Events?

Satoshi and Go are walking around Sakuragi Park at night checking on the sleeping Pokemon, but get in trouble when Golone, who's sleeping on the top of a hill, turns over in its sleep and starts rolling towards them.

I think you're expecting too much of these if you think they'll have "major events".

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
The one thing that caught me attention here is that apparently Goh's Inteleon is quite shy it seems

Also it still trains by itself at night

Last edited: