• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March 27: BWSP2 - Iris VS Clair! The Road to Dragon Master!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Gible is with Iris and Axew.

BWSP2: Iris VS Clair! The Road to Dragon Master!!
Airdate: March 27 (1-hour special, airs together with "Time to Debut! PokéVision with Serena and Fennekin!!")
Summary: Iris has arrived in Blackthorn City. She tackles a battle challenge that she needs to face to become a Dragon Master! How will the match end?

Pictures:
1) http://imgur.com/Lz8H9wz
2) http://imgur.com/fmgJOCT

Translations:
1) Iris encounters the legendary Pokémon Rayquaza?!
Incredibly, as Iris continues her training journey, the legendary Pokémon Rayquaza appears?! (Caption: It's said to live high up in the sky and rarely show itself.)

Iris' adventures on her quest to become a Dragon Master!
To master Dragon type Pokémon, Iris visits Blackthorn City. Gym Leader Clair is a Trainer with top skills! (Caption: Clair's partner is a shiny Druddigon. Will Iris' strength prevail?!)

Last edited by a moderator:

Royal_Qeca

Pokémon Blue
We did get a clip with all of the Ash's Unova Pokémon screaming for some reason so that would make sense to be during the Lab episode if we get one. I hope so!

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
We did get a clip with all of the Ash's Unova Pokémon screaming for some reason so that would make sense to be during the Lab episode if we get one. I hope so!

Haha awesome if all the pokemon are there yeah, FUDGE YEAH LAB EPISODE, WE DONT HAVE ONE SINCE BF :D.

Even if its not a strickly lab episode we hopefully get some good scenes, seriously they can make one or two interesting episode without TR obviousdly with only Satoshi checking on his pokemon, exploring how they created ties with each other, friendly rivalries,etc but wrong anime.

Royal_Qeca

Pokémon Blue
Poor Axew. Iris had Gible on her arms and the green dragon was walking on his on. I just hope he doesn't get lost somehow... Well if it does it would only have to follow the demoniac Gible's Draco Meteor and it was done.

Last edited:

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Poor Axew. Iris had Gible on her arms and the green dragon was walking on his on. I just hope he doesn't get lost somehow...

Have him get lost in the lab, it would actually make for a funny episode.

Axew running from a sleeping rolling down a hill(somehow) Snorlax GIEF.

Haha awesome if all the pokemon are there yeah, FUDGE YEAH LAB EPISODE, WE DONT HAVE ONE SINCE BF :D.

Even if its not a strickly lab episode we hopefully get some good scenes, seriously they can make one or two interesting episode without TR obviousdly with only Satoshi checking on his pokemon, exploring how they created ties with each other, friendly rivalries,etc but wrong anime.

OMFG. PEPSI, OUR DREAMS HAVE COME TRUE :_;

The past few days thanks to the Best Wishes! Until we meet again title has made me lose hope. But these titles are life saving.

JD

If they're at the lab I hope Glalie is here it's far more intimidating than Vanilluxe and Beartic so it would be funny to see it interact with Iris.

Have him get lost in the lab, it would actually make for a funny episode.

Axew running from a sleeping rolling down a hill(somehow) Snorlax GIEF.

Imagine Axew encountering Glalie or Gliscor in a dark place all alone. It might go into cardiac arrest instantly after that.

Edit: ninja'd dammit

Royal_Qeca

Pokémon Blue
I would like to see as many interactions as possible between Axew and Gible. I'm not sure what to expect from it, though...

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
OMFG. PEPSI, OUR DREAMS HAVE COME TRUE :_;

The past few days thanks to the Best Wishes! Until we meet again title has made me lose hope. But these titles are life saving.

Yeah its was idiotic not to bring Iris and Dent to Pallet.

Imagine Axew encountering Glalie or Gliscor in a dark place all alone. It might go into cardiac arrest instantly after that.

Edit: ninja'd dammit

Haha Glalie maybe, Gliscor would make a silly face and Axew would probably laugh :D, with that in mind, I WANT TO SEE MY GLISCOR THERE, DO IT WRITERS/ANIMATORS.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Sorry, apparently Axew wasn't on his own. xD

Preview here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tu40z0VILZY

Oh man, it seems Iris is in another place, I hope thats not Satoshi Gible, I'm going to be reallly really really annoyed, I hope they show what she is doing "after" she goes to Clair and show she has a Gible, I'm perfectly fine with that, not Satoshi Gible, I never wanted him to give or even trade a pokemon and Ambipom was a prime example of why it should be that way, ofc Iris will leave and won't have time to ruin Gible but it ruins that they give Gible away when Satoshi took so much trouble training him.

Anyway that Gible doesn't seem to have the usual "slow look", Satoshi has.

----

Also it seems like only the Isshu pokemon and Charizard are there yeah :S, it seems like he is saying goodbye to them because hes going to Kalos or something, hopefully its an I instead but I see Pikachu in one side and Oshawott being an attention ***** :D doing the same as Pikachu, I'm betting Oshawott won't want to stay at the lab, Satoshi hes going to get him some lover for him to stay there, a Marill or something.

Last edited:
Yes, now that I have watched the trailer, I have come to a few conclusions

The Gible isn't Ash's. It's a new Gible. Axew didn't evolve....yet.

Did you guys notice the old man in the battle between Dragonite and Druddigon? He's the guy from Black thorn.

In other words, this is an Iris special taking place in Blackthorn City.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Yes, now that I have watched the trailer, I have come to a few conclusions

The Gible isn't Ash's. It's a new Gible. Axew didn't evolve....yet.

Did you guys notice the old man in the battle between Dragonite and Druddigon? He's the guy from Black thorn.

In other words, this is an Iris special taking place in Blackthorn City.

Yeah like I said definetly Clair gym and it definetly looks like a difrent Gible, she is a big Shirona fan so giving her a Gible makes some sense.

diakyu

What the crap, this isn't a tournament palpitoad. Get back in the ball.

Royal_Qeca

Pokémon Blue
Also it seems like only the Isshu pokemon and Charizard are there yeah :S, it seems like he is saying goodbye to them because hes going to Kalos or something, hopefully its an I instead but I see Pikachu in one side and Oshawott being an attention ***** :D doing the same as Pikachu, I'm betting Oshawott won't want to stay at the lab, Satoshi hes going to get him some lover for him to stay there, a Marill or something.

That actually got me thinking... probably Oshawott will fall in love with a Lab's pokémon and that's how it decides it doesn't want to go to Kalos with Ash. But who could it be? The only ones confirmed to be females so far are: Snivy (not happening), Unfezant (lolnope) and Bayleef (hm... not sure).

Maybe Totodile is revealed to be female? Or they could do another Purrloin scenario... Poor Osha. Anyway, I think the writers won't care about this at all...

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
That actually got me thinking... probably Oshawott will fall in love with a Lab's pokémon and that's how it decides it doesn't want to go to Kalos with Ash. But who could it be? The only ones confirmed to be females so far are: Snivy (not happening), Unfezant (lolnope) and Bayleef (hm... not sure).

Maybe Totodile is revealed to be female? Or they could do another Purrloin scenario... Poor Osha. Anyway, I think the writers won't care about this at all...

There are plenty of Pokemon there, doesn't need to be Satoshi pokemon, I'm sure Tracy Marill didn't have kids with his Scyther or Venonat.

diakyu

That's clearly Ash's Gible. How can it not be. What other gible is there with that appearance? It's probably from the lab ep.

Status
Not open for further replies.