• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March 27: BWSP2 - Iris VS Clair! The Road to Dragon Master!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soniman

Break the Limit
I would laugh if Iris walked in the Blackthorn Pokemon Center and ran into May, Brock and all the other characters who were exiled to Johto.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
I would laugh if Iris walked in the Blackthorn Pokemon Center and ran into May, Brock and all the other characters who were exiled to Johto.

That could make for an interesting episode, especially if they started talking about how goofy ash is and all at once scream "Ash, sucha kid".

Janovy

Banned

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Please win Iris, we already had your obligatory loss to a gym leader episode.

Squirtle_007

So, where are all of "Iris-is-the-most-hated-main-girl-so-they-want-people-to-forget-the-special" and the "Writers-wants-people-to-forget-BW-and-cancelled-the-special" whiners? :)

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
See everyone, patience is key.

Waiting eight months was ridiculous though. I remember all the excuses that were made for this episode being delayed; the whole "the animation is being upgraded to match XY's" thing in particular sounded reasonable for a while except that the scans make it look like this special is using the old animation. I don't know why this special was delayed so much.

Remmie

Took forever but finally it was announced! Hurray! And who said that they weren't gonna air it? I hope she keeps the Gible.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
So, where are all of "Iris-is-the-most-hated-main-girl-so-they-want-people-to-forget-the-special" and the "Writers-wants-people-to-forget-BW-and-cancelled-the-special" whiners? :)

I never saw them since the special didn't air yet. I think people were just assuming that since they didn't do the special earlier that they thought somebody didn't like Iris or something. I'm glad she is getting her special so that people will stop the complaining for no reason.

I only recall seeing one person, and I think that person got banned after making such aggressive comments.

Otherwise, I believe the others were just merely speculating harmlessly. There's no harm in speculation, right?

nuzamaki90

Iris VS Clair! Awesome, can't wait to see it.

But man if it's a freaking 1-on-1 and the only Pokemon who get to battle are Dragonite and Druddigon, I'll be extremely disappointed.

I liked Iris, so personally I'm excited for this.

Agreed with nuzamaki90 on what could occur in the battle and I hope does not occur.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Iris VS Clair! Awesome, can't wait to see it.

But man if it's a freaking 1-on-1 and the only Pokemon who get to battle are Dragonite and Druddigon, I'll be extremely disappointed.

I don't find it disappointing. It's not like I expected her Axew to battle here (he would probably lose anyway) and Excadrill and Emolga already battled enough imo. Dragonite is Iris's main powerhouse so it makes sense that she'd use him against Clair imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.