• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March 27: XY021 - Time to Debut! PokéVision with Serena and Fennekin!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Lol Clemont is blowing up regular products now too??

Lol Clemont is blowing up regular products now too??

That's not been confirmed. I believe the person who said that (too lazy to go back and see who the poster was) was merely just joking. Understandable, considering Clemont's inventions radiate brilliant success. :p

Sephora

yes I'm back

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I think this may be like Tim Allen of Home Improvement, and if you know about the show as I do you would get that reference.

It's not just a regular product it's a Clemont improved product.

Meh, an improved camera wasn't mentioned but I wouldn't be surprised.

Graham Aker

Guessing TR is going to interfere here. I can't imagine the writers leaving them out, when there is opportunity to flaunt their stupidity on camera.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
I think this may be like Tim Allen of Home Improvement, and if you know about the show as I do you would get that reference.
Oh gees... who could be Al if Clemont is Tim XD

:p

But I guess it looks like some people are taking the joke a bit seriously. I honestly doubt Clemont's latest victim will be a mere camera.
I meant it more as speculation do to absolute vagueness... but glad people can get a kick out of it. It's not an episode unless Clemont destroys something

dman_dustin

Talking about it in another thread.

What do people think are the chances Diantha actually shows up in this episode?

After all we still have Diantha and Mega Gardevoir unaccounted for if not the Mega evolution special.

And Diantha is an actress, and this is about PR videos.

So in your opinion is Diantha likely to show up in this episode?

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
ehem.. so what's this poke-vision thing anyway? her visualizing a pokemon?

even if her goal is not introduced here in this episode, i'm sure we will get a hint as we watch the episode.. although it's still a long way to go for now.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Talking about it in another thread.

What do people think are the chances Diantha actually shows up in this episode?

After all we still have Diantha and Mega Gardevoir unaccounted for if not the Mega evolution special.

And Diantha is an actress, and this is about PR videos.

So in your opinion is Diantha likely to show up in this episode?

It's possible but one thing that makes me unsure is that every champion has had their name in the title of an episode, "Lance and the Red Gyarados!", "Steven, Aron, Aggron!", "Enter Champion Cynthia!", "Enter Contest Master Wallace!", "Ash VS Champion Alder!"(non-flashback debut). It just seems like Diantha should get the same treatment like her predecessors.

Janovy

Banned
Well, if this IS her goal, I hope it involves more than just dressing up.

Making PR videos seems like a lame, unsubstantial goal though.

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
Finally Serena doing something. They even say Time to Debut haha

with that stated, i'm sure the following episodes will have her goal introduced, if not i don't think they will even try to write the word time to debut.

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
with that stated, i'm sure the following episodes will have her goal introduced, if not i don't think they will even try to write the word time to debut.

Exactly. And if they don't show Serena's goal in this episode or in the next few episodes then I think Serena won't have an achievable goal like Ash, just a general goal that can't really be achieved like Iris and Misty did

p96822

Evolve me please
So Iris and Serena are getting episode focus on them. This is the first time I ever heard that the japaness would do that! I'm wondering what kind of reaction Ash would amke after he see Serena like this. Maybe Ash will be in the video as well like he in Luke's movies.

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
So Iris and Serena are getting episode focus on them. This is the first time I ever heard that the japaness would do that! I'm wondering what kind of reaction Ash would amke after he see Serena like this. Maybe Ash will be in the video as well like he in Luke's movies.

what surprise me was they even get to show it at the same day which made me really surprised, not sure about ash but we'll probably see.

Status
Not open for further replies.