• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March 31st - Pocket Monsters Anime Music Festival

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
I am looking forward to a new defined Pokémon anime vibe which - everything we have seen so far of the series - definitely points at.

265SdKT.png

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
So I just listened to the new opening again and I like it. The chorus bit is really catchy and I think it will match Liko's vibe pretty well. I think once we see the actual opening cut with the visuals and stuff it will feel more real as a pokemon opening :).

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Was somewhat bored today so I've given it a listen.

Didn't really do it for me. Very dissapointing. Hopefully, studio version and/or usage in the actual show will change my mind but not seeing how as for right now...

solrocknroll

S-Class Indigo League Fan
I think it's a great change of pace, I think the show going all in on finally having a girl protagonist is important. It reminds me of how Together felt after a decade of Pocket Monsters OPs, which I think was good for showcasing Dawn.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Just an image of Liko's teacher.