• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March 31st - Pocket Monsters Anime Music Festival

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Also Dephender not sure where else to ask this, is this post from the anipoke twitter account hinting that Ash is going to back in some form later??

Not really. Is the Google Translate squad on twitter saying so?

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Not really. Is the Google Translate squad on twitter saying so?
No, it was more me, when I clicked translate it said their adventures will continue somewhere but obviously that's not official so I wanted to ask you lol.

solrocknroll

S-Class Indigo League Fan
Breaking down the performer roster to get an idea of the setlist:

Fumie Akiyoshi - Together, Saikou Everyday, Nanairo Arch

asmi - Dokimeki Diary (PM 2023 intro)

After the Rain - 1 2 3

Hiromi Iwasaki - Boku no best friend e

Taiiku Okazaki - Pose, Kimi no boken

Shoko Nakagawa - DreaDrea, Type Wild 2019, Kaze to Issho ni 2019, some DP ending themes

Asuca Hayashi - Chiisaki Mono, Oracion (I Choose You)

Rica Matsumoto - could be basically anything

ЯeaL - Mirai Connection

Of course, that doesn’t include the possibility of covers or songs I didn’t list, but it’s examples of what it could be like

Last edited:

mysticalglacia

Alola Shill
Wow I was actually really hoping that the new OP would be done by a Vocaloid producer, and turns out Chimozo is behind it. “Goodbye Sengen” is a banger and so is a a lot of his other work; I’m excited to see what he’ll cook up for the new series.

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
Press release, with a proper overview of what the special will contain:

Man i was really hoping tomohisa sako would be there, kirakira and getta banban are both bangers.

So aside from the rica ones, seems like we’re getting the DP, SM, and JN OP.

Hiromi Iwasaki did a jotho ED

Shoko nakagawa probably doing dori dori? Since rica is there for type wild

Did Asuca hayashi do anything in the main anime and not the movie?

solrocknroll

S-Class Indigo League Fan
Nope. But it's basically established fact that Chiisaki Mono is the best Pokemon song of all time, so they snuck her in even though she doesn't technically belong.

I doubt it’ll be the only movie song we get though tbh. I wouldn’t be surprised if Shoko Nakagawa ends up doing the Evolution version of Kaze to Issho ni, especially since we already have a lot of DP/SM songs it seems, which is what all the rest of her songs are

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Nope. But it's basically established fact that Chiisaki Mono is the best Pokemon song of all time, so they snuck her in even though she doesn't technically belong.
Aren't movies technically part of the main series tho
Will they sing OP/ED TV size or the full version?
I imagine TV size, they have an hour only and lots of songs plus commentatory as well

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Those Pokémon costumes look... Quite good. I dunno if I'm misremembering but they look a lot better quality-wise than they used to.

Still feel bad for the interns who have to wear those things though

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member

The official website has posted the song list.

Mezase Pokémon Master by Rica Matsumoto
Kimi no boken by Taiiku Okazaki
Together by Fumie Akiyoshi
Mirai Connection by ЯeaL
Pikachu no uta by Pikachu
Nyarth no ballade by Nyarth
Rica Matsumoto medley: Best Wishes/Type: Wild by Rica Matsumoto
DreaDrea by Shoko Nakagawa
Boku no best friend e by Hiromi Iwasaki
Pokémon ieru ka na? by Toshiya Miyata and his wonderful friends
Movie theme song medley
Chiisaki mono by Asuca Hayashi
1, 2, 3 by After the Rain and Satoshi x Go
Dokimeki Diary by asmi feat. Chinozo

Will they sing OP/ED TV size or the full version?

Just got confirmed on Twitter that the Dokimeki Diary performance will be the full version.

Fsc_Y-saEAEkDC-

Last edited:

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Will they show any visuals from this new opening or just sing the song here, do we know??

diakyu

Seems like a pretty decent production they're putting on here.