• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March 3rd: MPM08 - What Juppeta Is Looking For!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueDragonfangirl

It's still funny how this marks 4 episodes before the end and it's a completely random episode
Let’s face, these Journey’s writers had no idea what they we’re doing, it’s unfortunate they got chosen for Ash’s final saga.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Maybe that Juppeta is looking for good writing. This episode might save the series after all!

I thought Juppeta was looking for Pinocchio after it ran away?

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
Well the only worthwhile thing is that this might probably be the last filler of the whole series and starting from the TR episode the writers will stop holding back

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Man they are really making it easy for me to just skip episodes. I only tunes into the PikaxMeowth one because it had some old OST’s, it was ok(The OST part).

Guess I’ll just watch MHA instead for my Anime needs.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Well the only worthwhile thing is that this might probably be the last filler of the whole series and starting from the TR episode the writers will stop holding back
Anime staff:- Every one of these episodes adds up to show what a Pokémon Master truly is, by showing Ash bond with all kinds of Pokémon!

Fans:- Filler, filler, filler.

People still just don’t get it..

Pteranodonte

Anime staff:- Every one of these episodes adds up to show what a Pokémon Master truly is, by showing Ash bond with all kinds of Pokémon!

They are showing Ash bond with every kind of Pokémon, wow! He never did that in any of the episodes that aired weekly during the past 26 years!

Last edited:

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
It's not like Ash has some sort of count with the amount of wild/owned Pokemon he must befriend that needs to be completed so he becomes a Pokemon Master...whatever that is.

So, yeah, that is filler, because in the grand scheme of things, those very same episodes didn't help him on his main regional goals. He also never specifically recalls any of the Pokemon he befriended (...less so his own reserves when he meets trainers who own the same kind of Pokemon he does, because otherwise, Sawyer would have married him right away if he ever knew his idol has a Sceptile too).

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?

Also valid…

Fans: Show, Don’t Tell

Staff: OK

Fans: No, not like that.

sutellakiara

Shirona, my beloved...
Lots of people get it, specially with all the Captain Obvious Squad going around all over pointing the obvious for the gorillionth time.
But just because you get it doesn't mean you have to find it particularly good or interesting, you know? Understanding something doesn't mean you agree with that something, or like it, or even care about it.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Let's be honest, this is all just for Latias to see Ash as a good helpful person at the end lol. At least we get Gengar and hopefully maybe Noctowl here.

Status
Not open for further replies.