• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March 4th: PM2019 100 - A Full Coverage of Dande's Special Training!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I hope not.

That woman is probably old enough to be his mother
(Maybe. It's hard to tell how old a woman in anime is *glances at Lusamine*)
well I mean, it’s not really uncommon for women over 30 or 40 to look like they’re in their teens or 20s lmao.

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
And that's how Cerise's lab became deserted overnight.

Professors would kill for having an unpaid intern like Goh.

Lol i always thought that world of pokemon survives on charity, there has never been any money transactions that i have seen so far.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Ah sh!t, here we go again.

If he chooses to do Gen 9, maybe he can catch a gen nine Pokemon right before that, though that would not be in this episode.

At this point, if he catches something, he should use it for the next generation

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
Noivern only has one win out of all the battles that it has participated in while Gengar has two and can possibly get more in future battles so it’s not even close to being a Noivern standard.
Noivern had one win, one draw, and two losses in the 64 episode it was around.

Gengar had one win, two losses, and 0 focus in the same timespan since it’s debut.

If anything i’d say gengar has gotten an even worse treatment on a level playing field.

Status
Not open for further replies.