• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March 5th: PM2019 058 - Panic! The Gokulin Ball!! / Come On, Kamukame Turtle Race!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Always good having Deko Akao doing stuff for the anime. Wasn't expecting her to do handle the dual episode. I guess since her work on Shadowside is most likely done by now, I guess she can pop up more often on Pokémon. At least until the next big project, anyway.

nuzamaki90

Do you really think that these episodes reduce the number of fillers? Don't be naive, whether an episode will be filler or not is decided before the plot is written.
Well seeing how for the past couple of months these types of episodes have really been the only ones where nothing legitimately happens, I’m inclined to believe they do. They feel like breather episodes before the plot or development starts going again.

i mean come on now. Aerodsctyl, Bea rematch, Zapdos, Darkest Day, Mewtwo, Skwovet’s evo, and Koharu getting Eevee all happened concurrently within the last 4 months of the year and the ONLY filler was the two parter lol

BobbbidyBob

Well some fillers have been surprisingly fun and less disappointing than “relevant” eps, so maybe this will be enjoyable

STICKTOPIA

Oh boy, an Episode that is 2 parts.

Maybe it's just wishful thinking but... Gokulin balls part I wonder what it has a plot aside from Goh's POV. as for Turtle Race, Team Rocket took part in that race, probably but I doubt it.

STICKTOPIA

After the last 2 episodes that were in 2 parts, I will gladly pass on this.

Going by the title. I assume that Goh is trying to catch a Gulpin. But it keeps gulping the Pokeballs.
Lmao good one!

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
The fact that BOTH the episodes will be Goh centered.
So far in the year we have ALL - ASH - ALL - GOH - GOH - CHLOE - ASH - CHLOE - GOH, so hopefully we get some focus back Ash in March/April.

By your assessment, I'm counting:
- All = 2
- Ash = 2
- Chloe = 2
- Goh = 3

How can anybody complain about Goh hogging the show.. xD

Also, Gary and Iris are set to return and (Korinna's?) Mega Lucario has been teased. So there WILL be Ash focus in the upcoming months. Nothing to worry about.

Except if you're Dracovish, then you need to worry on how to actually consume oxygen to survive.

I'm not against 2-in-1 episodes. It's as if every pokemon episode is full and exciting.

Especially in Alola and Unova there were many empty episodes.

Usually such purposeless episodes are the harbinger of important episodes to come.

I guess Ash's new pokemon will appear on March 12th. It is either Grookey or any other pokemon.

How about giving Dracovish a moment to appear outside of its capture-episode?

The Chewtle section is likely TR centered. The only thing pointing to the Gilpin section being Goh centered is the one on his head in the trailer.

So itsa gulpin on his head and his balls? Jeez.. Standards..

Calling it out now. The Turtwig episode is the anime's response to the DP remake announcement that happened a few days ago by then.

Other than that it's nice to see Turtwig in the anime again.

Turtwig to Goh, Grookey to Ash. Great call!

Ash's Torterra can be the mentor this time.

Lol, I couldn't be less interested if I tried.

Facts.

Going by the title. I assume that Goh is trying to catch a Gulpin. But it keeps gulping the Pokeballs.

Damn that Gulpin for gulping on his balls the entire time. That should be illegal!

charinija

Pokemon Master
How about giving Dracovish a moment to appear outside of its capture-episode?
Dracovish will surely appear more often in the future.

If they don't give Ash to Kubfu, that means it will be the only water type in Ash. I don't think it will catch any other water type.

A weapon Leon can definitely use against his Charizard is Dracovish.

For example, it is not very important for Sirfetch'd Ash. I don't think Sirfetch will use much.

But Dracovish is the only water type in Ash. He will use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.