• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March 5th: PM2019 058 - Panic! The Gokulin Ball!! / Come On, Kamukame Turtle Race!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
I jinxed it, didn't I?

Genetic_Hawk

Pikachu! KIMI NI KIME TAA
They might get a visual cameo inside the Sticky Hold ball thing.
No. The staffs will have enough in drawing gohs mons instead of ashs and also ashs mons r training in offscreen land so why disturb them

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Team Rocket focused fillers, great! Makes up for their ridiculous absence lately
I do hope we don't have to wait another 20 episodes for Chewtle to return after this, that was just ridiculous. Especially when there was a Water focused episode and they chose two random Water types to include instead! :rolleyes:

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Guess we're ignoring the whole "Turtwig are fast but lose speed when they evolve thing", I guess? Good. That was always a silly idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.