• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March 8th: PM2019 016: Satoshi Has Been Cursed...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Mysterious phenomena have been occurring recently at the Sakuragi Laboratories, like items being broken and rooms being ransacked. And believe it or not, the culprit turns out to be the same Gangar that has appeared there before. Satoshi and Go's eyes blaze with enthusiasm as they claim they'll definitely get it THIS time. But then Satoshi suddenly starts acting weird... not only does he almost fall down the stairs, he also nearly ends up drinking the water from a flower vase by accident. Could he have been cursed by the Gangar?

Screenplay 面出明美 (Akemi Omode)
Storyboard 中田誠 (Makoto Nakata)
Episode Director 中田誠 (Makoto Nakata)
Animation Director 大西雅也 (Masaya Onishi)

Last edited:

World Turtle

Now that the Gengar is going after Ash it makes who might be getting it even trickier too guess. Will it be caught this time? If not how will they break the curse on Ash?

DragonKahuna

Dragon Master
As much as I love Gengar being in the main cast I wouldn't like Ash's next capture to be another fully evolved Pokemon this early in the series. Personally, I would love it if Koharu was the one who gets it, as since BW female companions have only got cute Pokemon (I know Koharu is not a main companion but I feel like her story is shaping into making her one).

Zariful

Okay the fact that the synopsis says they DEFINITELY get it this time, makes me think they’re not gonna get it. But since Koharu doesn’t appear to be in sight. I’ll respectfully rescind my thought of her catching it. Unless my hunch is right and they still fail to get it.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Why would Ash get it, if he is the one being cursed?
You capture it and it breaks the curse.

We got two Kanto episode in a row and yet still no sign of Kalos and aloha.

Ok writers what are you trying to hide?

They took their time for Isshu, they work in Kanto so Kanto and Galar are probably going to get the most attention, but I'm expecting Alola and Kalos before episode 30, there are a bunch of small Kalos mons on the poster and in merchandise so we probably get one episode with those.

D

Deleted member 384931

Good question lol. Maybe they wanna explore dynamax first before exploring Megas and a-moves?

Rohanator

Why would Ash get it, if he is the one being cursed?
To beat his own bully?

I mean I could see this being a Go focus ep where he has to step up and save his bff, but it also makes sense for Satoshi to confront the one that's screwing with him himself.

narutoo

dragon trainer
in order to stop the gengar...the only option left is to catch him,....so out of gou/ash/koharu...one will catch him..

nuzamaki90

The legacy characters that will no doubt appear if they touch down in either region

Also, there’s no way this episode is ending without Gengar being in Ash’s Pokeball. He’s the one who’s been battling it the most, and it probably held a grudge which is why it cursed him instead of anyone else. If Ash catches Drednaw I’m totally fine with him getting Gengar too

Status
Not open for further replies.