• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March 8th: PM2019 016: Satoshi Has Been Cursed...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolf jani

The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts
I didn't expect the Gengar to appear again so soon.

Wow so Gengar’s already back. Well it seems like since Ash’s name is in the title and is the one being affected by Gengar, maybe he’ll end up catching it? Or because he’s cursed he’s be unable to do anything and either Go or Koharu need to catch Gengar.

Either way, I do think it’s likely we could see Gengar be a part of the main cast by this episode.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
On one hand, I’m glad Ash is doing something. But on the other hand, if this is a capture, that’d be 4/6 of his Pokémon being from Kanto. Only way I’d be ok with this is if he gets this amount of Pokémon from every region
I think most of us aren't expecting him to capture 6 pokemon only this region at this point.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
No worries, guess I didn't get you right, I'm hoping the kids get the mobile PC transfer device like we have ingame now so they can just swap mons, they can do that in Pokemon Go anyway.
That’d be a good way to give the Rotom Phones more use.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
I personally dont think any of the 3 will catch it.

If they do it'll still be at the lab, messing with people.

They are gonna find a way to permanently remove it, eventually.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Ash catching yet another Kanto Pokemon, I'm so hyped that words can't possibly describe. Kanto's the best region and not at all forced! /s

*sigh*
If he doesn't get Drednaw this is going to be a drag to sit through, why can't he get a Johto -> Kalos Pokemon or even a Galar Pokemon before obtaining yet another Kanto Pokemon? He hasn't even gotten to use Dragonite yet!

EQBRFApUYAAyO7g

there is only two option.....ash will get it or gengar will be capture by gou…

This can mean that Koharu will get it. One Pokemon each for Ash, Go and Koharu plus obviously Pikachu. She will most likely join the main cast somewhere down the line. Not that I want her to catch it. It is too OP for a beginner. Same goes for Go actually but it won't stop him from throwing pokeballs. Hopefully he will command Scorbunny to use double kick on Gengar only for it to get KO'd, just for the sake of realism.

Red and Blue

Well that was fast. Since Gengar is targeting Ash I think he probably has the best chance to catch it.

kickachu

Momentai!
question what you think gengar wants with ash and why it possessed him ?

pancakemonster

Alola...home...
In all seriousness whether anyone catches it or not, I just find it disappointing that after 2 episodes in Galar, we’ve gotta come back for at least 2 Kanto episodes back to back again. I really wish the main base had been in Galar instead, at least then if we got a bunch of institute episodes we could focus on new Pokémon and locations.

Also it stings even worse when you consider those 2 Galar episodes are primarily focusing on Pikachu, Gyarados, and Charizard...kind of unavoidable given the context, but man you hate to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.