• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March 8th: PM2019 016: Satoshi Has Been Cursed...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red and Blue

question what you think gengar wants with ash and why it possessed him ?
Because Ash put up the best fight against it in episode 11. In a way it is giving Ash a final test to see if its worthy of being its trainer :p

Zariful

So depending on what happens with Go and Cubone, I could see Ash getting Gengar if the synopsis saying DEFINITELY isn’t a prank. Though if Go does get Cubone, it does have type advantage.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
question what you think gengar wants with ash and why it possessed him ?

For the lols, and Ash is the biggest threat

In all seriousness whether anyone catches it or not, I just find it disappointing that after 2 episodes in Galar, we’ve gotta come back for at least 2 Kanto episodes back to back again. I really wish the main base had been in Galar instead, at least then if we got a bunch of institute episodes we could focus on new Pokémon and locations.

Also it stings even worse when you consider those 2 Galar episodes are primarily focusing on Pikachu, Gyarados, and Charizard...kind of unavoidable given the context, but man you hate to see it.

It really should have been. Hopefully we'll see more of Galar soon once they get the plot rolling, it'll be bizarre if we see the DLC locations before some of the early game cities!

MaMcMu

I hope that homicidal Gengar never gets caught. One of my ideas for it involves recruiting other revenge-seeking Pokemon who got humiliated by the heroes.

ShadowForce720

In all honestly I think if Gengar is going to be caught by someone here it's going to be Ash or Go, because at this point looking at where Koharu is in her development it wouldn't make that much sense for her to catch it and would seem out of character for her at this point. Sure Koharu was the focus of episode 11 where this particular Gengar first showed up but that episode seemed to be more her opening up to Yamper and developing and establish her character more then setting up a future capture with Gengar.

Now if Gengar doesn't get caught here and winds up showing up in a later episode where Koharu is more developed and is actually trying more interesting in catching some pokemon then sure it could be possible for Koharu to get Gengar at that later point in time.

Now if Gengar does get caught here the fact that Ash might be getting possessed makes me think Go might be the one to get Gengar here so that he can free and save Ash. Of course it's possible Ash could still wind up being the one to get Gengar instead.

World Turtle

Maybe Ash talks to Gengar and finds out why its so aggressive? If Gengar possesses Ash maybe Ash can see Gengar's backstory?

narutoo

dragon trainer
Ash is the only person at this point who need gengar….so that he can use in future battles...and this is the only type that he is currently lacking. on the other hand,
Gou,who had already catch a ghost type in the past and he is getting Golurk, confagrigus in the future episodes.
...the main question is what gou will do after catching so much pokemons... nothing....useless...?

Red and Blue

Maybe Ash talks to Gengar and finds out why its so aggressive? If Gengar possesses Ash maybe Ash can see Gengar's backstory?
If that happens I think Gengar would join Ash voluntarily instead of being caught by battle

Status
Not open for further replies.