• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March 8th: SM65 - Ilima and Eievui Have Ilimade Their Entrance!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Well using it as some last resort strategy would be a reference to the base move of Extreme Evoboost being Last Resort. Well it will be nice to see Ilima battle with Smeargle but I'm not too sure about it right now because it depends if the writers would want to put a lot of focus on Eevee or not.

Seems like if we'll see any action from Smeargle, it'll probably be in the next episode besides possibly standing around and being introduced this episode.

ShadowForce720

Passimian's voice actor listed?

um are you talking about Passimian having a Voice actor being listed for episode 64, because we don't have the voice cast list for this episode(episode 65) and episode 66 and it hasn't been confirmed or hinted that Passimian is even going to be in episode 65 or episode 66, and if your talking about episode 64 it isn't that unusual for even a pokemon that is just going to be a pokemon of a day to have it's VA listed even if it's not going to join the main cast. So just because two Passimian wind up having their VA listed in the VA list for episode 64 doesn't mean that one of them is going to be a capture.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Seems like if we'll see any action from Smeargle, it'll probably be in the next episode besides possibly standing around and being introduced this episode.

Definitely most of it is from Eevee by the looks of it. It will be nice if Smeargle is introduced in this episode so that Ilima could show his team to the Pokémon School.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
https://i.imgur.com/U4UEuX2.jpg

Satoshi and his friends are doing battle practice when the graduate student Ilima appears. Ilima is said to be the greatest prodigy that has ever attended the Pokémon School, and Satoshi and the others go to check if the many legends surrounding him are true.
I'm interested in learning exactly what a student has to do in order to be considered a prodigy of the Pokémon School. We know a variety of students attend the school, and not all of them specialize in battling, so what exactly did Ilima do when he was a student that made him stand out so much? Was it his academics? Was it his bond with his Pokémon? Was it both?

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Nothing too much new from this summary.....it's pretty much assumable that Ash and co., being students of the school, would obviously go heads over heels to meet a graduate from the school.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Yeah nothing much that is new too. Maybe I think some of the legends are that he aced every test at school and never lost a single battle at Pokémon School, which may explain why Ilima could be such a prodigy. It'll be hilarious if they pull a plot twist and Ash finds out that there were prodigies that were considered better than Ilima.

Jangobadass

Fear the Chicken!
I'm interested in learning exactly what a student has to do in order to be considered a prodigy of the Pokémon School. We know a variety of students attend the school, and not all of them specialize in battling, so what exactly did Ilima do when he was a student that made him stand out so much? Was it his academics? Was it his bond with his Pokémon? Was it both?

Eh, probably a minor something that wouldn't mean crap int he real world.
Either he did something any trainer could do, but they made a big deal of--which is very possible given this saga--or it'll be downright anti-climactic, given this saga (again)

Me, I'm thinking it might be something involving Evee's Z-Move. Or I sure hope so.

Zipper4242

Bewear is the most powerful being in the universe.
Fingers crossed for baton pass Evoboost!

The whole bit about Ilima being prodigious seems to imply that he's their best battler. I'm willing to bet money on Ash battling Ilima.

DatsRight

Eh, probably a minor something that wouldn't mean crap int he real world.
Either he did something any trainer could do, but they made a big deal of--which is very possible given this saga--or it'll be downright anti-climactic, given this saga (again)

Me, I'm thinking it might be something involving Evee's Z-Move. Or I sure hope so.

You talk like half the entire anime's form of "accomplishments" aren't something minor or plot armoured, like beating Team Rocket or having your Pokemon magically evolve or learn a new move at the right time. This happened way, WAY before SM, which often at least adds a bit of eccentricity to the whole thing.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
New article promoting this episode:

https://i.imgur.com/0BqNfei.jpg

The Legendary Prince Brings Eventful Days to the Pokémon School?!
Yudai Chiba attempts voice acting!

Yudai Chiba goes to the Pokémon world!
Famous actor Yudai Chiba is going to make an endeavor as a voice actor in the anime TV series "Pocket Monsters Sun & Moon". He's playing an elite graduate student from the school named Ilima, who's the center of lots of hearsay. He's always accompanied by his partner, an Eievui. He will be appearing for two weeks in a row, March 8th and March 15th.

He also appears on "Pokénchi" dressed in Ilima-style clothes!!
"Pokémon no Uchi Atsumaru?" is a TV show where the hosts play Pokémon-inspired games with guests, have Pokémon battles with viewers, and so on, every week. (Airs Sunday March 4th from 8am to 8:30am). This week they'll also show a status report from Yudai Chiba's Pokémon anime voice actor dubbing session.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
"Center of a lot of heresy?"

Why would that be, I wonder?

Zariful

So I’m grasping at straws I know. But you know, Illima is a normal type trainer. You know who has an advantage gainst normal types? Fighting types. You know who could catch a fighting type in the episode beforehand? Ash. Don’t a lot of Ash’s Pokemon lost their first battles? I don’t know his I just want Ash and this Pokemon to be a team. They’re cute together.

ShadowForce720

So I’m grasping at straws I know. But you know, Illima is a normal type trainer. You know who has an advantage gainst normal types? Fighting types. You know who could catch a fighting type in the episode beforehand? Ash. Don’t a lot of Ash’s Pokemon lost their first battles? I don’t know his I just want Ash and this Pokemon to be a team. They’re cute together.

While I can understand that you want Ash to get a Passimian, can you please not use such a weak and sad argument such as oh he will get it because it has a type advantage Illima's pokemon, no offence but that seems kind of like a sad and desperate argument.

Zariful

While I can understand that you want Ash to get a Passimian, can you please not use such a weak and sad argument such as oh he will get it because it has a type advantage Illima's pokemon, no offence but that seems kind of like a sad and desperate argument.

You don’t need to be rude. I’m not saying he will get it. I’m saying that it would make sense if Ash got Passimian and he happened to fight Illima. That it would make sense he’d use his newly caught fighting type against Illima’s Eevee and then proceed to lose cause Illima uses Eevee’s Z Move. I also said I was grasping at straws. So no need to point out the obvious. Please consider being nicer when responding to anyody’s posts. This is a free forum, we all have a voice. Thanks.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer

That's a weak reason to want Ash to catch Passimian.

Red and Blue

Oh wow team skull is returning. Didn't think we would see them again.

Status
Not open for further replies.