• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March 8th: SM65 - Ilima and Eievui Have Ilimade Their Entrance!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Probably, given Ilimia is battling them. Also, Extreme Evoboost comfirmed for this episode.

Also, I'm curious to see if we get some explanation on exclusive Z-Moves in this one since Ilima is showing it off and Ash looks excited to see it.

DatsRight

Confirmed Eevee knows Charm and Extreme Evoboost.

I suppose Skull got confirmed at least ONE hit this time. That's better than their usual (even if it had to be five of them against one this time round). :p

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Nice diving skill by Ilima and Eevee there and alright he's got a lot of fans there. Nice to see that Ilima has a Z-Ring too with an Eevium Z and showed off Extreme Evoboost. But still looks like there are more Team Skull grunts that will appear along with the three that used to recur a couple of times.

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
It's nice to see that they aren't just those three again but I have no idea how many TS grunts are there since we see some girls and then only guys in a different scene.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
We saw more of them bullying Popplio in SM05, as well.

Also, if Eevee can use Extreme Evoboost, it has to know Last Resort as well.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Man screw Ilima, I'm watching this for Team Skull.
Was going to skip it until I saw them, figured nothing important would happen, still doubt but hey... Team Skull!

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Confirmed Eevee knows Charm and Extreme Evoboost.

I suppose Skull got confirmed at least ONE hit this time. That's better than their usual (even if it had to be five of them against one this time round). :p

Attract, not Charm.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Ah so just as I expected, the classic progression of the 3 Team Skull punks of being Z-move fodders continue. :p

Seriously writers, this is really getting old. Why always use the 3 Team Skull punks as punching bags for showing of Z-moves? There has got to be a better way, like a battle with Ash or anyone among the main cast.

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
After seeing the preview, Llima's Eevee sure looks competent. I wondered how it would fare against Virgil's Eevee, since the latter with its eeveelutions won the Unova league.

DatsRight

Ah so just as I expected, the classic progression of the 3 Team Skull punks of being Z-move fodders continue. :p

Seriously writers, this is really getting old. Why always use the 3 Team Skull punks as punching bags for showing of Z-moves? There has got to be a better way, like a battle with Ash or anyone among the main cast.

I'd rather they be TR's rivals more often, they have actual chemistry with them. The twerps barely bounce off of TR let alone TS (which is a shame since the games did have the cast make funny knocks at Skull's 'villainy' more often).

SM has proved one thing, the twerps are more interesting doing their own thing than being reduced to stock heroes against jobber bad guys.

Last edited:

Vipsoccermaster

Good preview. What they showed in the preview was expected, Eevee showing off Extreme Evoboost. It's clear that the writers want the Team Skull members to get bested by Z-Moves, and they hate it! Team Skull's hatred for Z-Moves continues.

Zipper4242

Bewear is the most powerful being in the universe.
So is Ilima Virgil 2.0 and has all the eeveelutions, or do they come from Kagetora, or does Eevee just create them?

Status
Not open for further replies.