• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March 9th: SM17 - Alola Detective Rotom! The Mystery of the Lost Crystal!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Imagine if Cilan and Rotomdex teamed up as detectives.

DS0308

<--- Actually me

Say it enough and it might come into existence.

Funnily enough out of all the "annoying" things in this series, I'd put Rotomdex quite low on that list. It's improved since the debut and actually has some entertaining aspects to it.

Watch this have 5 seconds of non-filler content so we now have to respect this episode.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I'm not a fan of the Rotom Dex unlike most people, so this episode probably features my least favourite plot so far in SM based on what we know right now. ^^; I hope the end result will actually be good however.

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
Rotom's actually pretty quirky so this seems like it'll be a nice dorky little episode, fingers crossed for Rotom use an attack. That'd be pretty sweet~

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Omg, I can imagine Dento and Rotomdex subtly clashing, interrupting each other and out besting themselves on who knows the most information on said subject. :D

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Watch, the plot twist will either end up being that Ash left his Electrium-Z at home, he dropped it in his backpack, or Team Rocket stole it.

Last edited:

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll

Omg, I can imagine Dento and Rotomdex subtly clashing, interrupting each other and out besting themselves on who knows the most information on said subject. :D

Lol, this is height of imagination xD.

I not sure what to expect from this episode as of now honestly. Has Litten stole the Electrium-Z to drive Ash's attention, has a Pikipek stole it, or has Rotomdex hid it purposefully? A lot of things can happen, and I'm quite confused at the moment.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
It won't be Litten, I was just throwing out something I thought would be interesting. I never seriously thought it would be Litten. :p

I would say I don't think it's TR, but the last time I said that, I turned out dead wrong about the episode.

I think the Pikipek/another random wild Pokemon theory is the most likely.

CabochonJaw

I kind of want the crystal to stay lost. Rowlet can't use the crystal and Pikachu has better options to discover. That's in the long-term though.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
And a new summary here too:

One day, when Satoshi arrives at the Pokémon School, he notices that the precious Electric-Z he received from the Land Spirit Pokémon Kapu-Kokeko has gone missing. He starts fretting over this, but Rotom says it will search for the Electric-Z. Rotom has been crazy about crime shows lately, and says it wants to solve a mystery just like a detective does.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Maybe Tapu Koko returns then.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
So has Tapu Koko stolen Ash's Z-crystal momentarily for some purpose?

Remix2

So instead of a focus episode on one of you MAIN character, we get episode focus on a walking toy line.

This show how the writer care about mallow aka none at all.

Janovy

Banned
So instead of a focus episode on one of you MAIN character, we get episode focus on a walking toy line.

This show how the writer care about mallow aka none at all.
I'm sorry, are you new here?

When has this show ever been anything more than a giant games/plushies advertisement?

Remix2

I'm sorry, are you new here?

When has this show ever been anything more than a giant games/plushies advertisement?

Yes, but That didn't change the fact that on how poorly mallow is treated so far.

Last edited:

Shotgunrain

Unlikely. Maybe we'll get some preview pictures for this episode later on, but I doubt Tapu Koko would just screw with Ash like that again when he earnestly earned that Electrium-Z.

Wait, would he though?

As what I said on the first page, maybe Tapu Koko stole Ash's Electrium Z on purpose in order to lure him to it so that they can battle again. But considering that the title sounds filler af I doubt that would be the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.