• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March Plot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
I hope she thinks it's cute and freaks out and Lusamine gives her a ''It's mine, b**ch'' glare XD.

About BW2, I've just had a thought. Maybe the reason Zekrom didn't turn into stone is because it's searching for a new hero of ideals, since N lost. And that could be Whi-Two. I mean, if she's going to get N's Pokemon, which seems likely, why not Zekrom, too? He gives it to the player in the game. Plus, she got her beliefs on her own, as opposed to being brainwashed into it like N.

And I'm guessing this confrontation is going to end with Kyurem absorbing Zekrom like in the game, since it was Black Kyurem that appeared in the cover of volume 53. Although you'd think it would be easier to absorb Reshiram because it's already in stone form. Maybe the fact that Black is also there messes with something? And now that I think of it, does Ghetsis have the DNA splicers? Have they even been mentioned yet?

If that's the case, then why are we not seeing Kyurem absorb the Light Stone, only for Black to force himself and Reshiram out of it (incidentally separating him and Reshiram in the process), and then Zekrom willingly fusing with Kyurem (presumably to overpower Ghetsis's control?)? I dunno, just weird that we're only seeing one Kyurem form and not both of them.

Lucky3

I wasn't trying to say that we're only going to see Black Kyurem, but that we're probably going to see it first because it showed up in the cover of Volume 53 despite not even appearing in it. And that White Kyurem might have to wait until after Black gets out of the light stone.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
what if kyurem absorbs the light stone.... with black still in it

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
I wonder if we'll ever see the original being, where all three dragons are combined into one.

Probably not until whenever the hell Unova gets remade, with Black/White Kyurem holding the Light/Dark Stone to transform into Original Kyurem or something like that. In fact, it could've been a precursor to Mega Evolution that way.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Just picked up Ichiban as it came in early this month. We first get a glimpse of which the calendar pages would look like. The Feb/Mar picture intrigues me as it suggests that Hau would get Primarina? Or maybe it's just for completion sake to showcase all three final starter forms (in which case Hau's accompanied by a Malasada and not a Pokemon).

Nighttime has fallen and Kukui's yacht ship sails from Akala to Ula'ula. Moon is asleep and Sun finishes wrapping up his other parcels (turns out Tapu Koko's task is not considered complete yet). He wants to get some rest himself but bumps into Rotomdex, which Kukui was asked to fix by Moon. However, he found that Rotom nor the Dex was actually malfunctioning, but probably needs to expel the extra electrical signals zapped into it by the mysterious being. Sun recalls Rotomdex mentioning Necrozma, but Kukui has no idea what it means (since he said he is a move-expert only). He hopes that his wife who is an expert in alien creatures would know, but at that moment, Burnet shows up on Mantine surfing and reveals that she unfortunately has no idea either. Burnet has brought Lillie along, who is seasick from the surfing, and Burnet thanks Sun for his Pyukumuku essence, despite angry at him at the same time for beating Masked Royal.

Suddenly, a flower shaped antenna pops up in the water and everyone starts to get drowsy. Lillie is thrown into the sea and Sun tries to rescue her by summoning Sharpedo. It turns out to be a wild Bruxish, and Sun sends Baht out to fight, who schools, turns big and clashes with Bruxish. Sun passes out and later gets washed ashore on Ula'ula with Lillie. Acerola finds them, and asks her Sandygast to hoist them back to the Aether House. Sun is later waken by Yungoos and the kids chasing each other around (hitting him on the face in the progress), and wakes to find Lillie, who has never really met him but heard much of him since Burnet was basically ruminating about Sun's victory over the Masked Royal daily. Sun blushes a bit as he compliments on Lillie's beauty, but Lillie gets uneasy when Sun describes her as just like a doll (probably reminding her of what Lusamine is doing to her). Sun learns that they are at the Aether House, and Sun sees Acerola speaking on the phone outside, recognizing her amulet which suggests that she is a Captain.

Meanwhile, at the Aether Foundation, a male worker reports to Faba about the three people rescued by their patrol ships. Faba gets upset however since the worker did not address him as Branch Chief, and throws him down with Hypno. We see that Faba is writing a popular blog, and Wicke barges in to report that the three rescued people have awakened, again upsetting Faba by not calling him his title. The three turn out to be Kukui, Burnet and Moon, and after knowing that Moon has no idea where she is, Faba decides to give her a tour at the Aether Foundation...

=========================

And a brief summary for the current B2W2 first half of Chapter 18:
White sends out her team (including Gigi) upon seeing N, but her Pokemon sense that Zekrom has not come to fight. N is happy that White still hears the voices of Pokemon, but could not answer her why Reshiram was the only dragon who returned to stone form. N states that Zekrom would like the Light Stone to come along, and scoops White up as they head off to Kyurem. White has heard about Kyurem's nature from Drayden, and is shocked that N is still approaching it knowing it intends to absorb Zekrom. N states that it is Zekrom's will and he could not fully understand the reason. He did reveal that the Light Stone was initially flying along them, and abruptly dips to the Entralink where White was (we see the Light Stone blushing). As they approach the Plasma Frigate, Kyurem becomes unsettled as it detects the other dragons' arrival. Ghetsis decides to take on N himself since he knows of the boy's weaknesses. Colress warns Ghetsis not to go soft on his son, but Ghetsis states that he never has any fatherly feelings for N. And so, N, who has vowed not to threaten Unova again, is about to clash with Ghetsis...

===============================

Glad that we are getting some progress on B2W2 finally, though it is a bit disheartening that they are still doing the split chapter thing after such a long hiatus. It interests me that Black seems to have control over the Light Stone's movement since I thought the Light Stone flew off on its own in the first place. Well, perhaps he has learnt to gain the ability to override Reshiram's actions after 2 years.

For S/M, even more USUM elements incorporated, and it 'seems' that we really aren't getting a separate USUM arc as many of us prayed.

Coronis~

Moon looks incomplete without her weird little glovehead hat. Nice to see Lillie get some more stuff in the new chapter too. I still haven't played any of the Alola games so I feel so left out. This has been my only link to SM thus far. These Adventure/Special manga chapters.

Lucky3

Sun and Moon sure get separated a lot. I don't really like that. One of the weakest points of this arc is that they don't seem to hace much of a relationship and there's no way they can develop one if they don't even interact.

Also, where's Hau? He was there for the Nihilego scene in the games but I don't think we've seem him since the Melemele tournament.

e9310103838

Sun and Moon sure get separated a lot. I don't really like that. One of the weakest points of this arc is that they don't seem to hace much of a relationship and there's no way they can develop one if they don't even interact.

Also, where's Hau? He was there for the Nihilego scene in the games but I don't think we've seem him since the Melemele tournament.

They only know each other four or five days. This is almost familiarity at first sight. Moon even learned quickly about Sun's behavior and thinking patterns.

And I guess Hau may do something in next round. ;195;

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Separation is a necessary evil; it happens in every arc. Otherwise, they won't be able to cover as much of Alola's ground.

And I don't think we're supposed to have a super deep relationship. They don't even call each other by name.

Last edited:

e9310103838

The scene voting held a few months ago has announced the results.

The first scene is Ruby confess his feel to Sapphire. And Black into the Light stone is second.

About the calendar, we can see a new picture of many XY characters assembled. This may be about X's succession ceremony. ;373;

Last edited:

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
The fact that the confession scene won shouldn't be any surprise considering Sapphire confessing to Ruby won the last time.

...HGSS got four scenes?! Wow, I am honestly shocked. But Gold won second in the last character poll, so that probably helped a bit.

The scene voting held a few months ago has announced the results.

The first scene is Ruby confess his feel to Sapphire. And Black into the Light stone is second.

About the calendar, we can see a new picture of many XY characters assembled. This may be about X's succession ceremony. ;373;

[img139]https://68.media.tumblr.com/9dbf560ecc432317d24c19eb5a670a8d/tumblr_p3djqwrwsl1r1alb2o1_1280.png[/img139]

I'm not sure how fully canon this is.

Y said she couldn't go because of school. Also, all the Pokemon are Mega-Evolved despite that not being possible outside of battle.

Also, why is Mewtwo there.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Black with the BW shirt on always makes me smile. I admit the BW chapter wasn't my favorite of the Adventure titles but I did really enjoy the characters of Black and White.

Lucky3

ORAS might have taken the top spot but it doesn't have any more in that top 18 (I don't know exactly which scenes are tied at number 13, but we can guess the arc with the volume number). HGSS is the real winner with 5 scenes, as far as arcs go. And BW seems to be the most popular one out of the recent generations, with 6 scenes(but most of them in lower positions than HGSS), compared to XY and BW2 with one moment each(and it's White and Black reapperance lol), and Platinum that has 4 scenes but all in low positions. Although to be fair, they still aren't in volume form (not that it stopped ORAS from winning, but I guess FranticShipping is big in Japan), and BW2 isn't even done yet. That makes me wonder if next time they do this they'd let people vote for BW2 scenes again.

It's interesting to me that it's the 'feels' scenes that came out on top, as opposed to the 'epic' ones, considering this is a shonen.

Moni_22

I just realized, does that mean that Hau is getting Primarina after all? I know it doesn't have to be like that but he doesn't appear with another Pokemon like Gladion or Lillie and Sun and Moon both appear with their own starter. Probably not but we never know.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Do we know when next B2W2 chapter comes out? Many thanks on advance:)

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
^On the 23rd
hoping for no more delays

Thanks a lot!:) Where it can be checked for future chapter? I've checked the Sunday Webry B2W2 website but there are no dates there as much as I can check (sadly I don't know Japanese).

Moni_22

Thanks a lot!:) Where it can be checked for future chapter? I've checked the Sunday Webry B2W2 website but there are no dates there as much as I can check (sadly I don't know Japanese).

You have to look in the main page and look for the Pokemon BW2 image (right now it's almost at the bottom). Below it, you can see the date of the next chapter, currently 23rd of February

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
You have to look in the main page and look for the Pokemon BW2 image (right now it's almost at the bottom). Below it, you can see the date of the next chapter, currently 23rd of February

Thanks a lot! Now I will know where to check:)

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Hopefully b2w2 finishes before gen 8 starts. I mean, I was in elementary school when it began, I'm graduating this year and this thing isn't over yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.