• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March Plot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
Well, I voted for Pokespe a few days ago but I'm still quite pessimistc of this ever happening :p

ShadowForce720

The day Pokespe becoming an anime happens will be like the day Fates fans freak out in excitement that a Fates/Apocrypha anime adaptation is actually going to happen.

I'm presuming by that you mean like what happened when Fates fans found out about the fact that Fates Fates/Apocrypha was getting an anime adaptation? Because otherwise if you were implying that Fates/Apocrypha doesn't have an anime adaptation yet, then I think it's important to point out that it already does have an anime adaptation.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
I'm presuming by that you mean like what happened when Fates fans found out about the fact that Fates Fates/Apocrypha was getting an anime adaptation? Because otherwise if you were implying that Fates/Apocrypha doesn't have an anime adaptation yet, then I think it's important to point out that it already does have an anime adaptation.
Yup. I mean what happened when Fates fans found out Fates/Apocrypha was getting an anime adaptations. I assume Adventure fans will act like that and come flooding to YouTube's Pokemon Channel featuring a trailer, kind of like the Let's Go trailer that introduced Green.

BenLee really not taken

Hey everyone, Bhrjr here.
Yup. I mean what happened when Fates fans found out Fates/Apocrypha was getting an anime adaptations. I assume Adventure fans will act like that and come flooding to YouTube's Pokemon Channel featuring a trailer, kind of like the Let's Go trailer that introduced Green.
How much views do you think the trailer video will have?

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
At start.......it would like to be 5000. As it is Pokemon and it is only Pokemon manga that fan enjoy it and it is only Pokemon manga that is ongoing .

BenLee really not taken

Hey everyone, Bhrjr here.
Looking at the amount of Gen 7 Pokémon shown or referenced in Sun and Moon manga, I see that there are TON of Pokémon left out. One notable are the mythicals, which as of now, not a single of them has appeared. Does anyone think they will appear at all?
They'll probably show all Gen 7 Pokemon except for a few mythicals. In Gen 6, I believe they showed all the Pokemon except for Volcanion which is a favorite Gen 6 Pokemon for Yamamoto.
Actually, I listed that Aromatisse, Barbaracle, Slurpuff, Clauncher, Florges, and Hoopa unbound form also didn’t make an appearances, where I believe re edits of previous volumes after the completion of BW is to fix it.

Last edited:

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Looking at the amount of Gen 7 Pokémon shown or referenced in Sun and Moon manga, I see that there are TON of Pokémon left out. One notable are the mythicals, which as of now, not a single of them has appeared. Does anyone think they will appear at all?
They'll probably show all Gen 7 Pokemon except for a few mythicals. In Gen 6, I believe they showed all the Pokemon except for Volcanion which is a favorite Gen 6 Pokemon for Yamamoto.

Status
Not open for further replies.