• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March Plot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
'ello, 'ello! It's time for Pokespe SWSH for January! First Pokespe of the year!

FJmRqdZVIAEmhIS.jpg

FJmRubTVEAQ_2Uw.jpg

FJmRwhhVkAMCssm.jpg

FJmRymkVcAUO5-z.jpg

It's mass hysteria as the Darkest Day continues!

Our heroes head to Hammerlocke's Energy Plant to confront Rose!

Also, here's the cover to volume 4.

9784091433855.jpg

Last edited:

Moni_22

Wow they're all there together. Chapter ends with Rose saying "The plan was a success", so I guess he'll explain what he really wanted to do with all this

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
'ello, 'ello! It's time for Pokespe SWSH for January! First Pokespe of the year!

FJmRqdZVIAEmhIS.jpg

FJmRubTVEAQ_2Uw.jpg

FJmRwhhVkAMCssm.jpg

FJmRymkVcAUO5-z.jpg

It's mass hysteria as the Darkest Day continues!

Our heroes head to Hammerlocke's Energy Plant to confront Rose!

Also, here's the cover to volume 4.

9784091433855.jpg
Haven't read the SWSH manga in a while. So I'm not gonna lie, but that Mr. Rime looks like he's about to kill someone... and it's personal...

lolipiece

Staff member
Back cover to volume 4.

FKH9qdoVcAQof99.jpg

Also 3's back cover since I never posted that before.

E48Pl8HVEAMIgfc.jpg

Last edited:

e9310103838

Not much highlights in this month. When Sword saw Sordward and Shielbert take out the Rusted Sword and Shield, he became move restlessly.

Bede continues to make humor scene. And every gym leader also has their own scene.

And in Sword and Shield volume 4, Yamamoto did a lot of revise like he did in the regular volumes. He added many backgrounds, shadows, screentone, and even some scenes changed to another screentone. ;)

87952fdda492056e24cc9a3205ad15b62ff5f798.jpg

3b441cb914008c26edfaec64316d8d3c090d38b5.jpg

lolipiece

Staff member
The lack of shading was a bit distracting, so it's nice to see a finalized version. Hopefully this means he was busy working on volume 61.

Moni_22

While the story hasn't been that interesting, I have to say that the character interactions are really fun. I think that's what I liked the most about SHSW, it had very memorable characters with a lot of personality.

Status
Not open for further replies.