• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

March Plot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
'ello, 'ello! It's time for Pokespe SWSH for January! New year, new chapter.

Fm5S30JaAAAgYTn.jpg

Fm5S9rFaUAAHeb0.jpg

Fm5TALmaUAAOIZP.jpg

Fm5TCTHaEAEzEZA.jpg

Soudo is introduced to Peonia.

Meanwhile, Marnie meets everyone's favorite scientist who commits crimes against nature: Cara Liss!

Calyrex debuts! Looks like they're going to plant carrots. The Shaderoot version, apparently.

Fm5bBgVakAAxwB4.jpg

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
I know this might be a bit off topic but do we have any confirmation of whether there will be a SV edition of Pokespe
Idk Kusaka is REALLY taking his time here with this arc and is bound to go on for many more months atleast before it's wrapped up. With the anime ending Ash's journey and all, everything is in such a flux
So a bit scared whether it could also mean Pokespe might not continue and all

e9310103838

I know this might be a bit off topic but do we have any confirmation of whether there will be a SV edition of Pokespe
Idk Kusaka is REALLY taking his time here with this arc and is bound to go on for many more months atleast before it's wrapped up. With the anime ending Ash's journey and all, everything is in such a flux
So a bit scared whether it could also mean Pokespe might not continue and all

It doesn't look like this series will have a final end in the SWSH chapter. Yamamoto also did not disclose that he will not continue to draw this series. The card game manga in the same magazine has entered the SV chapter and has not been canceled, so Pokespe should continue as well.

Last edited:

Maxim

Beyond repair
Glad that Cara Liss appeared. I was afraid she'd get omitted. I wish there was a better pic of her (since PokeSpe scans are now so few and far between, it may take some time before we get one...)

By the way, who is that elderly guy on the fourth scan, in the lowest panel on the left? Is he by chance the Digging Pa, or just some random villager?

diakyu

I'm glad this wasn't cut short for SV but I'm really excited to see that. Since there's no set path through Paldea I feel like we could see some creative takes on the narrative in special

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Cara Liss' look here reminds me of how she looked like in the anime. I wonder if that means the design is based on GF's original pitch or it's just a cool anime reference.

diakyu

Cara Liss' look here reminds me of how she looked like in the anime. I wonder if that means the design is based on GF's original pitch or it's just a cool anime reference.
She looks like she does in game, that's where the anime got the design in the first place

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I don't remember her face being like that but then, I haven't paid much attention to SwSh after the initial dissapointment with Dexit and how unfinished it looked.

e9310103838

The last month plot (The last round in the mini volume 6):

Kubfu evolves into Rapid Strike Style Urshifu and becomes a member of Soudo's team.

Hop grabbed the Galarian Moltres flew to the Isle of Armor. They found the Rusted Shield in the tree where the Moltres was perched, so Hop, Shieldmilia and Marvin teamed up for the attack.

Soudo wrapped the shield in cloth but Moltres took him away. On the way Moltres got tired at one point and Soudo helped its, it made them bond a bit. Then Moltres left.

Soudo found Bede passed out in the snow (Calyrex's silhouette also appears here), then Bede took him to meet Peony, who doesn't seem to like him.

About Shieldmilia's Arrokuda, its ability is marked Swift Swim in the information for the mini volume 6. But in an earlier plot, it has been mentioned that its ability is Propeller Tail. So the Swift Swim might be an error (Yamamoto also responded to this). This information also mentions look forward to seeing the evolution of Arrokuda soon.

Last edited:

lolipiece

Staff member
I've been speculating this since it happened, but I think Calyrex was responsible for Soudo vanishing before. I'm guessing Kusaka is going with the theory that the meteor that Calyrex stopped in the past was the same one containing Eternatus.

Last edited:

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
btw any idea of if/when spe SV will be happening?

lolipiece

Staff member
Not a peep has been said.

Status
Not open for further replies.