• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mareep V Torchic

Mareep V Torchic

• Mareep

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Torchic

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

supersmew

Let me heal your ⓗ♈ʒ
I personally think Torchic would win, despite Mareep's power.

Silvershark

HAWLUCHA!!!
Torchic blasts Mareep with Flamethrower, burning off all it's fleece and forcing it to instantly evolve into Ampharos. Ampharos strikes back with Thunder, frying Torchic into a Chicken Mcnugget. A nearby Skitty then eats the Mcnugget and Ampharos wins. :D

Golemite

I prefer Mareep for some reason, if it's preference alone. I absolutely love how the third form is something completely else, yet still cool-looking! Ampharos has found its way to my II/IV Gen teams very frequently! :)

Also, my fave third gen starter is easily Treecko. Especially Grovile is really cool. I can't really say the same for Blaziken; it looks a bit like, uhh, I don't know, a hopping robot chicken? In a bad way. Or not that bad, but I just don't prefer its looks. Mareep all the way though.

In battle, Torchic could get the win though. Especially if he stays with Sp. Attack moves. It'll do more damage with those, and there are no worries of Mareep's Static kicking in.

Ditto B1tch

Torchic, of course.

Blaziken used Earthquake.
It's super effective!
Ampharos fainted.

Last edited: