• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mario and Luigi Partners in Time

IcyDragon0605

Look over there!
This thread is dedicated to Mario and Luigi PIT. We can discuss the game here such as the bosses, soundtracks, or modes.

Have fun!

What do you think of the final boss
Elder Shroob Queen

Blueties

Bluee~
I just beat the game. I only need to get all the beans, and complete such things, and Im pretty much done with it.
I think its a pretty good game, but having Ulti-free badge + Mix Flowers is too broken.
The battles were easy, but the dungeons were a bit long, so it added the difficult the enemies didnt.
Overall, a decent game, and I hope Mario RPG 3 comes out soon.

IcyDragon0605

Look over there!
Mario RPG 3 would be an awesome game.

Your right though, combined with mix flowers the Ulti free badge is unbeatable. I agree that it is a decent game.

NinjaBaker

PiT was a great game. I just feel theres nothing to do after you beat it. I guess its fun to reply after you beat it (Ive re-played it once since i beat it) I think the first one was better though, I felt superstar saga was longer and had an awesome storyline, partners in time was good and fun, I think it was to short though and could have had some different attack movs, maybe involving the touch screen?
but overall it was really fun and I had fun with partners in time.

CANT WAIT TILL MARIO AND LUIGI 3! ;003;

Haunter Hunter Sohrab

Johto Champion
This game was great. I only hated the boss battles because they were sooo long & I had no idea how much HP they had. #3 should be fun as well!

Blueties

Bluee~
MARIO RPG 3 is old news

Mario & Luigi 3 looks quite promising, especially bringing back the Bro Items. Though I am somewhat skeptic of Bowser's part of the game...Even though Bowser's part has always been good in games.

Back to the subject, this game went by pretty quickly for me, so I really need to replay it to refresh my memory about it a lot. I still have a saved file at the final boss though, and mainly for the epic music and to hone my reflexes. I shall have to play through this bad boy again just to refresh my memory of the game. I recall the L337 Bros and that portion being quite epic in general, and the desert and Yoob.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
PIT was good, but like others have said, it felt a little rushed and it didn't have the same style its predecessor had. Also, it would have been nice to utilize the DS's touch screen in more than just rubbing that picture. And, I was hoping that there would be a huge set of sidequests after you beat the final boss. It was a nice touch to put the baby brothers in a canon Mario game though, and I hope the sequel will have some more original concepts to be used, besides Bowser being playable. I heard that M&L 3 is coming out next spring, is that true? Hope it will have better replay value than the first two.

King Edwin

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
PIT was a very good game, although I was disssapointed that there was nothing to do after you beat the game. It had a lot of funny moments in it, like the overuse of the word creepy in the intro, and the 1337 bros.(which was absolutely epic)but I did miss the bros attacks from the original and the coffee. The babies were a really cool addition to the game but again I dont see why they couldnt have kept bros attacks and put the bros item with them. But otherwise the game was really good. I am excited for number 3.

Affirmative

STOP RESETTIN'!
What do you think of the final boss
Elder Shroob Queen

Actually, the real final boss is
Bowser on poisonous shroom
but I suppose that doesn't qualify as a boss, he was so easy. Elder Shroob Queen, on the contrary, is really, really hard. Even with Mix Flowers.

Anyways, I really liked the game. It was fun and all, how you could dodge enemy attacks, get the first hit on opponents, and use whimsical abilities to get through random fields. You know, I just loved the gameplay.

And Sonic Boom, I agree with you in adding more uses for the touch screen.

Black Murder Heavangelon

Ow! Ow! Harder! Ow!
It's fun fighting certain enemies, i especially love countering the attacks, it is really hilarious. i.e. Shroid, Thwack, etc.

I just beat the game yesterday and had fun doing it. I will admit that i did get irritated when i see how much farther i need to go and go "Aw come on!!" and struggle to get to the end. in the end, it was a fun game.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Favorite Enemy?

Pirahna Planet and all of the enemies in Princess Peach's castle. The high health counts make it fun to fight!

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
With Younger Shroob Princess, the shield is taken down by a certain number of hits, not damage. Use a trampoline or a copy flower and time the attakcs right, and you'll take the shield down in one turn. After that, thrash her. She only has 3000 HP, so it won't take long. If you wait a while though, she'll get back on her throne again, and you'll have to take it down again.

pokemaniac10

クロツグ
Sad how I sold this game a year ago, I actually want to play it again.

Favorite Enemy?
If this is counting bosses, then my favorite is Commander Shroob.
If not, then Phirana(SP?) Pipes. They give out tons of experience.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Favorite Enemy?
If this is counting bosses, then my favorite is Commander Shroob.

I originally meant just basic enemies, but bosses work as well. My favorite boss is the Elder Shrooboid. Having a time limit to defeat enemies is the best thing to include in an RPG, in my opinion.

latios reborn

I do like the game even though I never got to finish it..