• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mario and Luigi:Partners in Time

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
If this is your first game in the Mario RPG series, you'll think this was a pretty good game. However, if you've played Superstar Saga, you'd think this game was really pathetic. This game had a much shorter plot, took away a lot of really fun puzzles, added the annoying babies and replaced Bros. Moves with Bros. Items.

Also, if you think Elder Princess Shroob was hard, try battling Cackletta's spirit at the end of SS.

Funny, becaus i'v played both, but Superstar Saga didn't really do it for me. On the other hand, i LOVED PiT.

Innocent Squirtle

It was okay. graphics were good. but i wished you could visit more places in the present other than the castle, that's my only complaint. On a side note, my fav. characters are the L33T HAMMER BROZ !1!1!11!

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
^ Agreed, I would've really liked to travel the present more often. I would've liked that after you defeat the Shroobs in the past, you find out that they suceeded in taking over the present time, so that would:

a) Extend the amount of playing
b) Let you travel around the present and explore the differences

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
^ Controlling the babies to me was fun when I first realized you'd be doing it, but as the game progress, I started finding that using the babies started to get really annoying and took away from that Mario + Luigi feeling.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
If this is your first game in the Mario RPG series, you'll think this was a pretty good game. However, if you've played Superstar Saga, you'd think this game was really pathetic. This game had a much shorter plot, took away a lot of really fun puzzles, added the annoying babies and replaced Bros. Moves with Bros. Items.

Also, if you think Elder Princess Shroob was hard, try battling Cackletta's spirit at the end of SS.

old quote but anyway, for the price i managed to buy the game i will not complain, i was pretty satisfied with it and the game and it's contents.

oh, and i finished the elder princess schroob with around 8 cannonballers, i levelgrinded in the first floor of the schroob castle untill i reached lv60 which gave me a almost standard 999 hit on her.

so a good tip for new players here, schroob castle, ground floor = exp and lot's of $$$. it takes some time but it will do good to get items and extra levels.

Luppi

I shot my eye out.
Is there any particular reason my game won't let me erase ALL of Toadbert's drawing? D:

I can't get the edges of the bottom screen (my stylus won't let me!), and I know you can't fight elder shrooboid until you erase all of the drawing...Dx

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
Is there any particular reason my game won't let me erase ALL of Toadbert's drawing? D:

I can't get the edges of the bottom screen (my stylus won't let me!), and I know you can't fight elder shrooboid until you erase all of the drawing...Dx

hmm, i can't see it for myself but if it's your own DS that might be causing this then try it out on another DS, if that doesn't work explain the result and ask here again.

Last edited:

Shadowrealm 150

Do I know you? '_'
I loved both games. But, like the others have already said, PiT was so short compaired to SS. However, PiT did have some very humorous scenes, and, imo, Cackletta was a funner boss than the Elder princess Shroob. Never the less both were great games and lets hope that BiS will be great too ^^.

Last edited:

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker

You don't need to erase the entire drawing. All you need to do is erase the part that has the picture of Elder Princess Shroob, so you really shouldn't have a problem...

surfer treecko

Highly Explosive
I played PiT first, and thought it was quite good, if a bit short.

Although Elder Princess Shroob is a damn hard boss. The onky reason I found Cackletta hard was because I was ectremely underleveled.

swimteam09

"Vas up!I'm Bruno!"
Yeah, I love the series to death, and can't wait for BIS. I found PiT was to easy, and missing something from SS, which I found amazing, and incredibly hard.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
I didn't find PiT all that easy, I just found it was way too short. But SS was definitely a lot harder, and I still feel that Cackletta was harder than Elder Princess Shroob.

Luppi

I shot my eye out.
You don't need to erase the entire drawing. All you need to do is erase the part that has the picture of Elder Princess Shroob, so you really shouldn't have a problem...

tbsketch.png

Sorry for the bad lighting. But at least you can see the parts it won't allow me to erase...:l

My stylus cannot touch those brown spots. I could bring the stylus to the very bottom corner of the screen and slide it up the top corner..and it sort of curves...I can't explain it. The point is I can't erase what needs to be erased.

Maybe the problem is the DS itself. It's my sister's DS and it's been dropped a number of times, and no one else seem to have this problem. >< Now I only need to find mine.

Superstar Saga was hard compared to this game. I still haven't beaten Popple. ._.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
It's probably because you dropped the DS, so because of that the very edges of the touch screen aren't really affected by touch. I guess you'll either have to fix your DS, get a new one or use another one if you have a spare.

Calm PokeMaster

tbsketch.png

Sorry for the bad lighting. But at least you can see the parts it won't allow me to erase...:l

My stylus cannot touch those brown spots. I could bring the stylus to the very bottom corner of the screen and slide it up the top corner..and it sort of curves...I can't explain it. The point is I can't erase what needs to be erased.

Maybe the problem is the DS itself. It's my sister's DS and it's been dropped a number of times, and no one else seem to have this problem. >< Now I only need to find mine.

Superstar Saga was hard compared to this game. I still haven't beaten Popple. ._.

You should use a screen protector.

Yes,SS WAS more difficult than PiT.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
I played PiT first, and thought it was quite good, if a bit short.

Although Elder Princess Shroob is a damn hard boss. The onky reason I found Cackletta hard was because I was ectremely underleveled.

lv65 and she'll be easy as hell. around 7 cannonballers will do the trick then.