• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mario....and Moogles

Little_Pikachu

With Action Amusing!
That's interesting, most Mario _____ games tend to only include characters from the Mario series, I wonder who else they'll have in it.

Cenodoxus

SMILE.LIKEYOUMEANIT
Ohh, Black Mage looks kickass.

...This is so weird. Squeenix of all companies lending Nintendo its characters for a generic Mario sports game of all things...

Hao Kaiser

Aww... Crap.
*Prays for Geno*

I would so buy this game for Geno... other wise... bleah.

Lebonaire

Scary.
Hey, Notice that the Mario Series are in the first part of the link(Mario Chars), and the second part has the Square Enix Characters(SE Chars. There is still another part yet to be filled with characters. I wonder...

Last edited:

azurill

at least we can hope that Square Enix will base their game on the Wii

Chris

Old Coot
You can expect there'll be fanart of Peach, Daisy and White Mage in a day or so now.

Looks interesting, to say the least. >_>

Koubagia

Superluminal Porygon
XDbonsly said:
I wonder if there will be pokemon...

Frankly I think it's more likely that a million piece jigsaw will fall out of a plane and all the pieces land in exactly the right place.

Wes

Iblis Wings
Nice art style... ahem characters from two different series in the same game is becoming quite a fad lately? Oh well.. at leasat it wasn't some overrated characters at least.

Ninjit

Banned
Tachyon said:
Frankly I think it's more likely that a million piece jigsaw will fall out of a plane and all the pieces land in exactly the right place.
That is quite possible, you know.

Anyway, this is just to promote FFIII. But I like it. Cactuar and Black Mages ftw!

Bulk

Interesting. I'm surprised but this may make me buy the game. I'm all for cameos and I love the Black Mage, kiss-arse.

kingboo30

Dynamo Trainer
Black Mage pwns you all. Though it's likely that we'll be seeing Geno and Mallow. To the guy who mentioned if pokemon will in here is as likely as seeing John Madden in SSBB. It ain't happening.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
kingboo30 said:
Black Mage pwns you all. Though it's likely that we'll be seeing Geno and Mallow. To the guy who mentioned if pokemon will in here is as likely as seeing John Madden in SSBB. It ain't happening.
I have a feeling these are all the Square characters we'll be seeing unfortunately. The Japanese site has been slowly unveiling all the playable characters, and only one page remains. Yet, we know who all those remaining characters are from other screenshots. No Geno or Mallow...

And John Madden in SSBB...do you know how much *** that would kick?

Mikau

Better then you
Hmmm... Interesting, I thought I would never see the day Mario and Final Fantasy would be in the same game.