• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mario Galaxy

Even though this is E3 2006 news here it is anyway.

Super Mario Galaxy

The ultimate Nintendo hero is taking the ultimate step ... into space.

Become Mario as he traverses a galaxy of gravities, travelling in and out of gravitational fields by blasting from planet to planet. Players experience dizzying perspective shifts as they run upside down through wild alien worlds that need to be seen to be believed.
Controlling Mario is as simple as can be with the Wii Remote and Nunchuk. Players move Mario with the Control Stick and shake the Wii Remote to perform a spin move or cue stars that launch him to and from planetary objects. Players can even point at bits of stardust to collect them or latch onto stars to blaze a magnetic trail through the heavens.
Don’t want to head into space alone? With a second Wii Remote, another player can play alongside by pointing at and collecting bits of stardust, then launching them at enemies. The second player can even sweep aside projectiles or stall enemies to help make Mario’s adventure easier.

supermariogalaxy_logo.jpg

supermariogalaxy_art.jpg

Source.

Moonlight.

Saw a couple of videos and it looks very promising. It is probably my most wanted game right now. Please Nintendo, don't screw this up.

I think this could easily be better than SM64 and SMS.

Smile Guy

Keep Smiling...
Super Mario Galaxy actually looks unbelievably good. I just can't believe how good it looks when compared to other Wii games. You may disagree with me but I'd say it's on par with any Xbox 360 or PS3 game going for a similar effect.

And it's going to play oh-so wonderfully. I just cannot wait... even if it's 2008 for Europeans most probably.

Eerie Fuwante

Wasting my time
Super Mario Galaxy actually looks unbelievably good. I just can't believe how good it looks when compared to other Wii games. You may disagree with me but I'd say it's on par with any Xbox 360 or PS3 game going for a similar effect.

And it's going to play oh-so wonderfully. I just cannot wait... even if it's 2008 for Europeans most probably.

I agree. Galaxy and Brawl prove that the Wii's graphic potential isn't extremly worse then the PS3's or th 360.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Last edited:

Blaperile

Blaziken rules!
I just saw it yesterday that site I watched at the movie it's so cool that game!!!!!!!!!

Bayleef

Onion?
Last edited: