1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Mario Golf Series

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by Torpoleon, May 4, 2014.

1. Torpoleon

Torpoleon Well-Known Member

With World Tour recently having been released worldwide, I figured it would be a good idea to make a thread for it. As the name suggests, feel free to talk about past Mario Golf games and just the series in general!

I haven't actually gotten World Tour yet, but I will get it probably sometime in July, along with the DLC. I have played the demo and I enjoyed what I played. Kinda would've preferred if World Tour was on the Wii U instead of the 3DS.

2. Nightmare Fuel

Nightmare Fuel Comin' for Ya

Lemme start this here thread off.
    NINTENDO know their promos. For just 70 ish dollars (£35) you can get the World Tour 3DS game and the Game Boy version (MarioGolf) for free in the eShop. Is it UK/Europe exclusive bonus?

3. Torpoleon

Torpoleon Well-Known Member

Never heard of that deal for the US. NoE has better deals than NoA. I do like that World Tour + Season Pass is only $5 more than the standard 3DS game.

4. TheEliteEmpoleon

TheEliteEmpoleon Surge Surfer

I've never played a Mario Golf game. I'm not big on the Mario sports games in general, but I might pick World Tour up just to give the series a try.

5. latios reborn

latios reborn Well-Known Member

I loved Toadstool tour back in the day even the Bob-omb hill course.

With World tour it's not bad at all though I seem to have to work on my putting

6. Vipsoccermaster

Vipsoccermaster Well-Known Member

I picked up Mario Golf: World Tour last Friday, but I haven't made much progress yet. Focusing on Kirby: Triple Deluxe instead.