• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mario Kart 7 (3DS)

What do you think of the game?

• I love it!

Votes: 182 64.5%
  • I like it

Votes: 65 23.0%
  • It looks ok

Votes: 23 8.2%
  • I dont like it

Votes: 6 2.1%
  • I hate it!

Votes: 6 2.1%

• Total voters

Vipsoccermaster

Also what characters will you be using in the game (1st or just generally). I will probably use luigi and metal mario alot (Not too sure if they are bringing back weight classification.)

For the ones that could be available from the start, Yoshi. And for characters we do not yet know, Diddy Kong and King Boo, if they are in. Otherwise I'll just stick with Yoshi. I'd be willing to try out Metal Mario and Lakitu, however.

If they do bring back weight classification (which is highly likely) then i hope its in a subtle way like it was in MKDS instead of an in your face way in MKWii.
I would love to play as just a regular boo, he looks cool. (Did anyone think that in MKWii king boo being a heavy is weird seeing as he is a weightless ghost)

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
If they do bring back weight classification (which is highly likely) then i hope its in a subtle way like it was in MKDS instead of an in your face way in MKWii.
I would love to play as just a regular boo, he looks cool. (Did anyone think that in MKWii king boo being a heavy is weird seeing as he is a weightless ghost)

Luigi's Mansion challenges that logic. See bouncing Booloosus.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨

What's the difference if there's still a weight difference?

What's the difference if there's still a weight difference?

I plan on using metal mario and by the sound of his name i would assume he would be in the heavy class which would affect gliding (less time, worse aerial handling).
Also has anyone noticed on the kart selection/building section that you could change (unlockable) gliders which means maybe better gliders?

Last edited:

ManhattanTheStarr

Looks awesome to me. Especially with Airship Fortress, Waluigi Pinball, and Kalimari Desert coming back. <3 I'll probably use Koopa Troopa/Yoshi when I play it for the first time. Sucks that Wario has to be unlocked (this is just an assumption, though). And even though it's pretty much guaranteed, I hope Waluigi returns~

Vipsoccermaster

Looks awesome to me. Especially with Airship Fortress, Waluigi Pinball, and Kalimari Desert coming back. <3 I'll probably use Koopa Troopa/Yoshi when I play it for the first time. Sucks that Wario has to be unlocked (this is just an assumption, though). And even though it's pretty much guaranteed, I hope Waluigi returns~

Waluigi will probably most likely be in anyway, thanks to Waluigi's Pinball.

freekhenstra

Water Pokémon lover

I highly doubt Wario will have to be unlocked.
The roster as we know it is already bigger than Mario Kart DS's final roster, and Waluigi, Bowser Jr., Diddy Kong, Toadette and Birdo are very likely to be playable as well. We also know there'll be more newcomers to the series.
Mario Kart DS had a really small roster due to the DS's low capabilities, but Mario Kart 7 has no reason not to have a roster more like Mario Kart Wii.

Also, I hope the weight classes will be the 'in your face way', I liked it more that way. I also hope the karts will be like Mario Kart Wii, every weight class has a certain amount of karts, and the color changes depending on the character you use.

Also, I hope the weight classes will be the 'in your face way', I liked it more that way. I also hope the karts will be like Mario Kart Wii, every weight class has a certain amount of karts, and the color changes depending on the character you use.

I preferred it the way they did it in MKDS because you could have individual character karts and thats ort of what it looks like it is heading for atm with egg1 and all those other karts in the trailer. I dont really like waluigi, hes ugly and just a bad character in general (He was only made to be wario's doubles partner). And also birdo isnt exactly the best of characters.

Any other characters that i can think of would be the goomba, piranha plant, E. gadd, Kamek, Fawful, Hammer bro and a very very very small and miniscule chance the koopalings?

Last edited:

DexHolderBlue

Aspiring Arteest~
Woe to MKWii players stumbling upon hackers...

I liked some hackers. Like the ones that would just give everybody random items to kill each other with...yeah. They were fun.

But the ones that hacked to win and be annoying sucked. Like one time, this a-hole dude cornered me and kept hitting me with his unlimited stars...pfft.

Icay4321

Tanooki tail power-up added! Wonder if it's just like a backwards Chain Chomp.

PokeTrainerJay

High in the Sky
I am hoping to get the 3DS and this will be the first game I get! Looks so cool and I hope Toadette is unlockable as for some reason, I really liked her and Diddy Kong on MKWii.