• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mario Kart 8 Tournament Thread!

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
I'd like to participate as well, if that's cool. :)

I would like to participate in the upcoming MK8 tourney!

My time in GMT is: -6 Central US

My NNID is: Chocoroko

tomatohater

Golden Sun 4?
So is anyone even interested in this anymore? I haven't played the game in about a month and this thread has not been very active. If we don't have at least 7 drivers in the next race, I think it will be best just to shut this down. It was great fun while it lasted though!!

tomatohater

Golden Sun 4?
OK! Thanks for keeping these running Hydrohs! I appreciate it, especially as I have been absent from the forums after some devastating news in real life! Things have started to clear up, but it has ment that I have not been able to update the OP for a while (I'll get around to it later/tomorrow).

Torpoleon

I'm still interested. Just won't be available this week though unfortunately. Maybe soon we can make this monthly if people are starting to get tired of it? Monthly would give people even more time to relax between tournaments.

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
Monthly works for me, especially considering that I will be out of town this weekend and will not be able to participate.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Alright so after this tournament we'll switch to monthly. I'll just make another tournament since there's no way to edit one once you've created it, at least as far as I can tell.

Torpoleon

So would the next tournament be on August 2 if we are switching to monthly?

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Turns out you can't even make it monthly, just took a look. In addition, it seems like we only have interest of at most 5 people, I think this has died.

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
I think we've all just decided to pass on it. We could change the nature of this thread to something for organizing races between each other.

1. Computer is finally fixed. I can talk here again.
2. This is fine with me. I have become busy with other areas of my life.