• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mario Kart Club

Estellise

peachy

Toxic Nightshade

GET TO DEL TACO
hahaha thanks for accepting me and yeah roselina is awesome as well as daisy...im sorry guys but i dislike peach >.< she too girly for me and i can't stand the color pink lol
heh, same here. Rosalina is epic, but i don't like Peach that much. way too "princess like" for me. Baby Peach i'm fine with oddly enough. :p

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
woot im on a role lol...im glad though everyone agrees though...maybe sometime all of us can get to get together that has mario kart wii and do some races ^_^ im gunna suck though do to i haven't played in awhile...

Indigoodra

heh, same here. Rosalina is epic, but i don't like Peach that much. way too "princess like" for me. Baby Peach i'm fine with oddly enough. :p

eek. baby peach makes my ears hurt @__@

woot im on a role lol...im glad though everyone agrees though...maybe sometime all of us can get to get together that has mario kart wii and do some races ^_^ im gunna suck though do to i haven't played in awhile...

yessss.
i move there be an FC dump in the Members section (cough) on the OP.

also eevee stop saying that i'm sure you're just fine.

Jazz™

Not exactly Orthodox
Woot! Love MK
Who's your favorite Mario Kart character? Yoshi! (blomp)
What's your favorite kart/bike? Mach Bike
What's your first Mario Kart game? (If you own one) Mario Kart Wii
I have Wii, DS and 7, but no DS wifi. I have 7 wifi though.

joej m

Club Double Trouble
Who's your favorite Mario Kart character?: Either Funky Kong or Daisy or Mii in plumber suit
What's your first Mario Kart game? (If you own one) Mario Kart DS

I have the DS one, 3DS, and wii.
i have perfected the wii one with 3 star ranking in every grand prix. as well as unlocking all the characters including mii in plumber suit, and have had 9999 points so many times online on wii. the DS and 3DS ones i am not nearly as good at. i hope i can race some mario kart fans on my 3DS and wii~! :D

Who's your favorite Mario Kart character?: R.O.B
What's your favorite kart/bike?: The ROB-BLS cart.
What's your first Mario Kart game? (If you own one): Mario kart DS
I'm going to be honest. It is rather surprising to see you here. I had no idea you were a player. xD Well, you're accepted.
One of my favorite Mario series.

Who's your favorite Mario Kart character?: Yoshi
What's your favorite kart/bike?:Mach bike
What's your first Mario Kart game (if you own one): Mario Kart Wii
Accepted. :p
Woot! Love MK
Who's your favorite Mario Kart character? Yoshi! (blomp)
What's your first Mario Kart game? (If you own one) Mario Kart Wii
I have Wii, DS and 7, but no DS wifi. I have 7 wifi though.

Well, that's okay. I only have Wi-Fi for me Wii U. xD You're accepted.
Who's your favorite Mario Kart character?: Either Funky Kong or Daisy or Mii in plumber suit
What's your first Mario Kart game? (If you own one) Mario Kart DS

I have the DS one, 3DS, and wii.
i have perfected the wii one with 3 star ranking in every grand prix. as well as unlocking all the characters including mii in plumber suit, and have had 9999 points so many times online on wii. the DS and 3DS ones i am not nearly as good at. i hope i can race some mario kart fans on my 3DS and wii~! :D

Okay, this is going to be awesome. I freakin' want to race you like right now. Funky Kong and Daisy are my rivals online, because they're so hard to beat, but that's what makes everything more enjoyable. :) You're accepted by the way.

Who's your favorite Mario Kart character?: I have a few, but in order: Daisy/Rosalina, Baby Daisy, Luigi.
What's your favorite kart/bike?: Oh Arceus, umm...I dunno atm. I havn't played MKWii in a month due to my sister hogging the Wii and achool D; But um...Super Bloober has won me many races. The Cheep Cheep one is cute...Mini Beast is one too. And that car that's very fast/Medium sized/has small wings at the edge of it; I dun remember the name.
What's your first Mario Kart game? Out of them all, Mario Kart Wii. The original Mario Kart for DS was okie, and Mario Kart 7 is lovely, but Mario Kart Wii wins it for me. More characters, and I guess just the feel of it is awesome. Plus it looks awesome on my 60" Plasma TV :D

Who's your favorite Mario Kart character?: I have a few, but in order: Daisy/Rosalina, Baby Daisy, Luigi.
What's your favorite kart/bike?: Oh Arceus, umm...I dunno atm. I havn't played MKWii in a month due to my sister hogging the Wii and achool D; But um...Super Bloober has won me many races. The Cheep Cheep one is cute...Mini Beast is one too. And that car that's very fast/Medium sized/has small wings at the edge of it; I dun remember the name.
What's your first Mario Kart game? Out of them all, Mario Kart Wii. The original Mario Kart for DS was okie, and Mario Kart 7 is lovely, but Mario Kart Wii wins it for me. More characters, and I guess just the feel of it is awesome. Plus it looks awesome on my 60" Plasma TV :D

You just love making my day don't you Sapphire? :3 I loved how you said your sister hogs the TV. xD You're definitely accepted.

Of course I love making your day, it's what I make sure I do every morning when I wake up~
You know what? I'm ganna kick her off now. I wanna play. I still havn't unlocked Rosalina. Every single character accept her. I can unlock staff ghosts, but not Rosalina. WHYYYYYYY....

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
I haven't really seen any FCs so please people just post them here and I'll add them to the list. I'll be moving the TOur to today so anyone ready just VM me.

Also, welcome all of the new members I hope you will bow down to your king XD (The only person who can beat me is Yuuji)

Of course I love making your day, it's what I make sure I do every morning when I wake up~
You know what? I'm ganna kick her off now. I wanna play. I still havn't unlocked Rosalina. Every single character accept her. I can unlock staff ghosts, but not Rosalina. WHYYYYYYY....

Do you have Super Mario Galaxy? If you do, it'll be easier to unlock her. But, if you don't I think you have to play on of the cups in Mirror to unlock her. ._.

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Yea everyone, so get your Wii all fired up! It's time for Maple Treeway Spam all day every day!

Yea, along with Lit's post, try posting some of your friend codes so we can all or most of us get together and race one of these says. My friend code and Lit's are in his first post.

I know, Mirroe is ganna screw me. I'd rather beat Staff Ghosts than unlock her, even though I love her D:

My sister's favorite track is Maple Treeway, ironically xD

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I haven't really seen any FCs so please people just post them here and I'll add them to the list. I'll be moving the TOur to today so anyone ready just VM me.

Also, welcome all of the new members I hope you will bow down to your king XD (The only person who can beat me is Yuuji)

actually i really don't even remember if i have one 0_o im sure i do though i have been online before...its been years though...don't play my wii as much as my ps3 system...also yeah mario galaxy unlock her instantly...

How do I even find my FC on them? xD Not that I could race; I don't have Internet. But I can still put it up I guess.

Indigoodra

How do I even find my FC on them? xD Not that I could race; I don't have Internet. But I can still put it up I guess.

if you have one, it should appear under your name on the file select screen.

anyway, mine is 1763-3998-8102, although i won't be able to play much until next weekend probably.