• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mario Kart Club

Well I dun think I have one.

So I'm playing Mario Kart Wii, right? So I get hit by a blue shell.
Me: Oh HEEELLLL NAW! HELL NAW! I DYN THINK SO! HEEELLLLLLL NAW!
Sister: o_O
Me: I'm strage, so what?!

joej m

Club Double Trouble
thanks for accepting :)
btw yoko the reason why they are used so much is because they raise the speed of the kart/bike.
i can't wait to race you all~!
will we have any competitions maybe? because i would love to beat some noobs have some fun races with you all :)

thanks for accepting :)
btw yoko the reason why they are used so much is because they raise the speed of the kart/bike.
i can't wait to race you all~!
will we have any competitions maybe? because i would love to beat some noobs have some fun races with you all :)

Yea, I noticed that's why. But, when I think about it. It's just like Pokemon in a way. xD
I cannot wait either. I would race today, but I don't how many people will be racing.
Yea, we'll have competitions and whatnot set up. Since I don't own Mario Kart 7, I'll let one of my friends who own the game handle that we'll me and Lost handle Mario Kart Wii.

joej m

Club Double Trouble
i have never actually played with someone on either of them i know other than via system link with the 3DS one >.>
anyway ill probably just play as my mii in the plumber suit. if you look at how you have to get it... you will find out how much mario kart wii takes up my life xD
Time Trial: Unlock all 32 Expert Staff Ghosts or,
Win 5,000 WFC Ghost Races or,
Play 5,100 Games."
the bold is what i did haha xD

joej m

Club Double Trouble
i have NO idea xD
i think that it might just be your 3DS FC, then you can invite your friends and presto... but i am not sure xD
maybe the FC fairy comes down and races you in mario kart, if you win you get your FC :p

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
I thought we all agreed we'd be having a TOur today, Alright, at 2:30, if that's fine with everyone, let me fir up my Wii, Yoko and I can have some practice races.

It is your 3DS FC, I've done it before, even when I don't have 7 anymore.

i have never actually played with someone on either of them i know other than via system link with the 3DS one >.>
anyway ill probably just play as my mii in the plumber suit. if you look at how you have to get it... you will find out how much mario kart wii takes up my life xD
Time Trial: Unlock all 32 Expert Staff Ghosts or,
Win 5,000 WFC Ghost Races or,
Play 5,100 Games."
the bold is what i did haha xD
I have the Plumber suit as well. So, you're not the only one who plays it a lot. xD
Impressive I must say. Well, for Nintendo WFC Races I have:
Wins: 25082 Losses: 7338
Add that together and I've raced a total of : 32420
Don't judge me. xD

joej m

Club Double Trouble
nice nice, but with you saying that i turned it on and checked my record.
get ready for this:
60023 win, 8441 losses
i dont really wanna count those up that much xD
this game is like... way addicting to play online. at least for me as you can tell.
this was my life 2 years ago:
wake up at 6, play about 20 games of mario kart wii, come home from school, play mario kart wii for about 3 hours. do homework, have a snack, play another hour, eat dinner, watch TV/play mario kart wii.
then i got skyrim xD

Shayminslicker

Comes out of Nowhere
I thought we all agreed we'd be having a TOur today, Alright, at 2:30, if that's fine with everyone, let me fir up my Wii, Yoko and I can have some practice races.

It is your 3DS FC, I've done it before, even when I don't have 7 anymore.

2 in the morining? (I live in the eastern time zone).

nice nice, but with you saying that i turned it on and checked my record.
get ready for this:
60023 win, 8441 losses
i dont really wanna count those up that much xD
this game is like... way addicting to play online. at least for me as you can tell.
this was my life 2 years ago:
wake up at 6, play about 20 games of mario kart wii, come home from school, play mario kart wii for about 3 hours. do homework, have a snack, play another hour, eat dinner, watch TV/play mario kart wii.
then i got skyrim xD
Fantastic. I think I started playing online at the beginning of 2012, because that's when I first got Wi-Fi. You're an awesome racer from your record.
Well I've got the plumber suit too, but for the Time Trial Ghosts, not wifi races. I don't think I'm anywhere NEAR there lol.

I was the same at first. But, the Wi-Fi races actually helped me become better. But, not at all stages. I'm still horrible at Sherland Land or is it Island? :/ Thinking about Diddy Kong Racing here. xD

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
2 in the morining? (I live in the eastern time zone).

No, 2:30 P.M PST.

Let me check my race record right now.

Wins: 2395
Losses:777

Well, I don't really play online that mutch anymore, so don't think of me as a Noob. I'm actually really good, and have everything unlocked

I have the Plumber suit as well. So, you're not the only one who plays it a lot. xD
Impressive I must say. Well, for Nintendo WFC Races I have:
Wins: 25082 Losses: 7338
Add that together and I've raced a total of : 32420
Don't judge me. xD

Lowlife
I don't have that suit. I feel like an underachiever. </3 xD

Shayminslicker

Comes out of Nowhere
No, 2:30 P.M PST.

Let me check my race record right now.

Wins: 2395
Losses:777

Well, I don't really play online that mutch anymore, so don't think of me as a Noob. I'm actually really good, and have everything unlocked

Alright I guess ill see you in 7 minutes.