• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mario Kart Club

Shayminslicker

Comes out of Nowhere
Whew 1st twice. Now my thumbs hurt like never before :p

Reborn_Silver

the Radiant Dawn
Kay, I gotta gett all.of your Freond codes and stuff. And this will actually be the third time I've played online.. oh jeez.

God i've been trying to snake with the dry bomber but it just wont work for me.

or because my DS is a 7 year old piece of **** that cant even use wifi and has a busted hinge
Dude you need to buy a Wii. They go for pretty cheap now.
So we can all play with you.
Dry Bones is amazing. I used to use the crap out of him in MKDS. Using the tank car.

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Kay, I gotta gett all.of your Freond codes and stuff. And this will actually be the third time I've played online.. oh jeez.

All of our FCs are on the Second Post Silver, we're currently in a race so I'll exit and you can join in next, alright?

Also, I propose next round be KArts Only

Okay, SapphireBlueEyes7799 and Shinytaifood have been promoted to Admins. Adding to that, Shinytaifood is in charge of all things related to Mario Kart 7.

Also, I propose next round be KArts Only

He's doing regional races right now. We could join him right now. I'm horrible in a Kart as you have seen for yourself, so I might sit that one out. xD

Liltwick

Meh that sucks.... Anyways I'm just going to have it be a free-for-all. I'll start when everyones ready.

Silver, you better gome in lol XD

Eve, are you available?

Liltwick

Lol The Real name of Mario Kart Wii is Funky Kong Bike Wii, we all know it's true!!!

Alright then waiting for more peeps.

Okay, so anyone who wants to play, just join Lit's room. If everyone will race in a Kart. I will, but I am horrible in those things. On Nintendo 64 DK Parkway, I was just looking at the boat pass by.

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
Reposting ._____________.

Meh, since this Club is in my stalker board all the time....

Who's your favorite Mario Kart character? : Yoshi
What's your favorite kart/bike? : Mach Bike
What's your first Mario Kart game? (If you own one) : Mario Kart Double Dash

And, unfortunately I can't partake in races, but it'll be fun to join discussions. ^-^;

Liltwick

Well, I need to go out then back in again to register Eve if she's up for it. So If I leave hang tight, alright guys?

@Goth, Oops, you got lost in te racing conversations, welcome!

Meh, since this Club is in my stalker board all the time....

Who's your favorite Mario Kart character? : Yoshi
What's your favorite kart/bike? : Mach Bike
What's your first Mario Kart game? (If you own one) : Mario Kart Double Dash

And, unfortunately I can't partake in races, but it'll be fun to join discussions. ^-^;

Sorry about that Little Dude. You're accepted in this club. It's okay if you can't race. :p

Toxic Nightshade

GET TO DEL TACO
My 3DS FC aka Mario Kart 7 FC is 0576 - 3715 - 0780. i put up my wii one as well, but i think it got lost lol. i currently cannot do wii races sadly.