• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mario Kart Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PikaPika

*Approved by PsiUmbreon*
This is the club to talk about the Mario Kart series. This includes any Mario Kart games, in stores or not. Only Join if you post here every now and then. We do have a few rules:
1. Have fun!
2. You have to have played a Mario Kart game, or at least know what you're talking about.
3. If you're gonna join, do it because you actually want to join. Don't join for the heck of it.
4. No bashing the mods. Mods are people too, you know! They have lives, just like you or me.
5. Please try to stay on topic. If you don't know what the topic is, read other nearby posts.
6. Anyone can open a new topic, if s/he feels that there have been enough replys to the old one.
7. You can share friend codes for Mario Kart DS here.

What we do:
Talk about upcoming Mario Kart games,
Talk about things you like in Mario Kart games,
Share DS Wi-Fi Friend Codes,
Talk about Mario Kart in general,
You get the idea.

Becoming a member:
Just Post here a lot. I gave up on the Sign-Up sheet, for I have a Forum to run, sorta like this.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited by a moderator:

Dragon Trainer EX

The Wanderer
I'd like to join. I've played all the current Kart games,and I'm eagerly awaiting MKDS ^_^ My favorite MK game is Mario Kart 64.

P

PikaPika

Sure. Both of you are accepted. Anyways, I didn't say what my opinion was, so I will. My favorite game is Mario Kart 64. It just seems so classic. I know that it wasn't the first, but I perfer it over the others. It may change Nov. 25...

I played MKDS at Armageddon (A big Expo in NZ). It was real fun and I loved it.

Dragon Trainer EX

The Wanderer
Oh yeah,my fave driver is Yoshi. I always prefer the light-weights :) Mario Kart Super Circuit is also good cuz it has twice as many courses.

~Mist~

revolutionary~
I will join! ^__^ My favorite is none other than the kawaii Yoshi! =D I love Mario Kart 64! I have so much fun with that game!

P

PikaPika

Welcome to the club, then. I've seen you on the Pokeshipping thread :p. Anyways, we do have a banner, even though it isn't very good, but it is my first. Here is the link: http://img497.imageshack.us/img497/7531/mkartbanner7ti1ve.png
My dad said that he will teach me how to use Photoshop tomarrow, as this was done on paint. (Kawaii means 'cute', for those who don't know.) The banner is done in the Style of Mario Kart: Double Dash.
Edit: Here is another banner: http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/3732/version45cz.jpg

Dragon Trainer EX

The Wanderer
Nice banner. If I can find some good Mario Kart pictures, I'll try to whip up a decent banner with Picture It.

I've pre-ordered MKDS, it should be in on the 15th :)

P

PikaPika

Lucky! XD Anyways, Anyone is open to making a banner for the club. I will post them in the first post. And Welcome to the Club, Controller of Flames.

♠Jamie♠

My Favorite Is Mario Kart On the SNES, And My Favo. Driver Is Koopa Troopa.
The Only Game That's Close Is DoubleDash, Which Is Also Amazing.
My Fav. Drivers In That Are Baby Mario And Koopa

Dragon Trainer EX

The Wanderer
Hey guys,I got MKDS today :D I haven't played it yet though,I've got a stupid English report due Thursday >.> But I can't wait to play it. I sure hope there will be a Mario Kart game on the Revolution when it comes out next year.

By the way, are you using caps lock, Chaimee1?

P

PikaPika

Salamenace said:
Hey guys,I got MKDS today :D I haven't played it yet though,I've got a stupid English report due Thursday >.> But I can't wait to play it. I sure hope there will be a Mario Kart game on the Revolution when it comes out next year.

By the way, are you using caps lock, Chaimee1?
Where did you get it? Maybe I can get my dad to get me it.
edit: If you don't know how to but a banner in your sig, copy the url of the banner and put [BANNERp][/BANNERp] (take out the p) It is in the top right hand corner, it says Ban- Then a little line, and underneath it it says -Ner

can i please join, cos i have played every MK game to date. and am eagerly awaiting the release of MKDS. i have been waiting for it since late august!! ya know counting down the days......
my fav game is actually double dash. the only reason for this is cos of the multiplayer, and the special items were a stroke of genius!!
for this reason my fav combo is wario and waluigi!! this is because their special is actually the best (in my eyes only apparantly) and can be a real b****** with it. (especially when i throw a red shell first (pros will understand))

i want to start a new conversation about what everyones fav item is.
mine is obviously b-bomb

Dragon Trainer EX

The Wanderer
PikaPika said:
Where did you get it? Maybe I can get my dad to get me it.
edit: If you don't know how to but a banner in your sig, copy the url of the banner and put [BANNERp][/BANNERp] (take out the p) It is in the top right hand corner, it says Ban- Then a little line, and underneath it it says -Ner

I got it at GameStop. Where do you live? The release date may be different depending where you are...

Mario Kart DS is awesome,btw. It's cool that it includes courses from the previous games,and it has a lot of features. But I'm confused as to how the Wi-Fi thing works...

Mequuh

I'll be damn, I was just asking to make a club like this; then I saw this. Hehe. Well, I'll join. Can we also make this the base for the SPP clan on Mario kart WiFi. That will get many more people to join, seeing as how everyone here that plays the game is in that clan. We can talk about your matches with anyone here, or tequniques and such. Well... Other than that, I'm in.

Status
Not open for further replies.