• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mario Kart Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon Trainer EX

The Wanderer
What is the SPP clan, anyway? I heard about it on the Mario Kart Online finder thread thing...

Mequuh

Same principle as on Netbattle... Just joining, united against everyone else. Two clans can have a war, yanno. Just for fun.

Dragon Trainer EX

The Wanderer
Umm,not sure if I'm allowed to start a topic,but nothing's really going on,so...

What's your favorite course from each game?

It's hard to choose,but my favorites are:
Super MK: Mario Circuit
MK 64: Frappe Snowland
MK Super Circuit: Yoshi Desert
MK Double Dash: DK Mountain
MK DS: Bowser Castle

P

PikaPika

Sure you are.
I quote from the rules:
Originally posted by me:
Anyone is allowed to start a topic, if they feel that there has been enough replies to the old topic.
So you are!
Anyways, so I don't spam in my own club,
What's your favorite course from each game?

Super MK: Mario circuit
MK 64: Rainbow Road
MK Super Circuit: Yoshi Dessert
MK Double Dash: Baby Park
MK DS: Haven't got it yet, but want it. Here is the site: http://www.mariokart.com/mkds/launch/index.html I looked at the screenshots, and Tick Tock Clock looks cool.
P.S. That is also the website of the week.

I have updated the cooler banner. It now says "Click to Join" in the lower right. It actually said that before, but today i decided to make it bigger. If you want the old one, here's the link. If you want the new on, here's the link. You can make it a link to here by highlighting it in your signature editor, from where it says [BANNERd] across the URL, to where it says [/BANNERd] (Take out the d's), click on the world with the chain, and put the URL of the first page.

Last edited by a moderator:

ced41

Boulder Trainer
can i please join i have been a fan of mario kart ever since my uncle had it on super nintendo. i just got mario kart ds and it is definitely my favorite with double dash. i used to use wario but now i love dry bones.

Mequuh

Mines Baby Park, GCN and DS. As for the rest, don't care much.. I like Moo Moo Farm on N64... Anyone wan to race via WiFi?

Snorlax 360

Sea Ruby Trainer
Hey guys, can I join? Been a huge Mario Kart fan since the SNES days, I rock with Toad.

Dragon Trainer EX

The Wanderer
I'm still trying to figure out the Wi-Fi feature....What's your username on Wi-Fi, Mecca? I'll race you when I figure out how...

Btw,I beat all the cups on 50cc in MKDS. And I'm on level 2 on the Missions.

ViNe WhIp

Johto Champion
May I please join? Honestly I don't think I've played MK more than a couple times but I'm planning on buying MK:DS and possbily DD.

ViNe WhIp

Johto Champion
Thanks very much ^_^ I should be getting MK: DS tomorow so i'll probably have more to contribute then.

Dragon Trainer EX

The Wanderer
Welcome,Naruto Uzumaki and Firemouse ^_^

ViNe WhIp

Johto Champion
Thanks Salamenace ^_^ Well i'm counting up my money as I type and I should have enough if I trade in a game as well.

Dragon Trainer EX

The Wanderer
Guess what,guys? I got a used Mario Kart 64 at the Flea Market today (to replace the one that I *cough* lost) I haven't played it in so long,and now I think the graphics suck :p But it's still my fave Kart game, though Super Circuit is a close second.

D

Deoxys & Jirachi

id like to join cause i played a lot of mario kart games and my best character is mario and i cant wait until i get mario kart ds

P

PikaPika

You're in. Welcome to the Mario Kart Club! I have just completly rehauled my Sig, but everyone should have that part in their signature that says:
My Sig said:
If you like Mario Kart games put this in your signature! (Started by PikaPika)
If you don't, I don't really care, but it's cool to be mentioned in other people's sigs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dragon Trainer EX

The Wanderer
Welcome Deoxys & Jirachi.

I would put it in my sig but I've already got a quote...

ViNe WhIp

Johto Champion
UPDATE well it looks like I have enough money for MK: DS and a christmas present for my mom so yeah hopefully i'll have it tomorow.

Status
Not open for further replies.