• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mario Kart Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyFufu

Arriving glacially.
Octillery said:
I'd like to join. I'm an expert at MKDS, and I'd say probably one of the best here. I'm a 3 star with a 454-66 record. I shall pwn you at time trials. Nobody can beat me at desert hills. I'm dead serious, other than some people from my clan but we're the best in australia apparently. But anyways, I'd like to join and my friend code is 141795 910100.

That sure is a nice way to introduce yourself. People are gonna think that you are cocky, but I still wanna race you. My friend code is 098849-978558. I don't think you r cocky, I just think you could've been a little less serious. I have registered you BTW.

Hey, I can snake, but would u mind not going super hard on me? U sound really good, and I am just mediocre.

Octillery

You're cool.
That sure is a nice way to introduce yourself. People are gonna think that you are cocky, but I still wanna race you. My friend code is 098849-978558. I don't think you r cocky, I just think you could've been a little less serious. I have registered you BTW.

Hey, I can snake, but would u mind not going super hard on me? U sound really good, and I am just mediocre.

I'm cocky and proud of it =D
And no, a snaker is a snaker therefore requiring me to pwnafy everything. I'll register you in a second =D

Dragon Trainer EX

The Wanderer
Octillery said:
I'm cocky and proud of it =D
And no, a snaker is a snaker therefore requiring me to pwnafy everything. I'll register you in a second =D

...Looks like someone has no low self-esteem problems. That's all I will say.

MarioMaster said:
Can Ether of you guys Dogd A red Shell?

Dodging a Red Shell is possible, but not easy. You can block it with another Shell/Banana Peel, but I'm not sure you can avoid it unless you go over a ramp or something while it's chasing you. (or those long speed-boosts like the ones in DK Mountain and Waluigi Pinball)

Crystal Clair

It's terrible! My Mariokart ds game was stolen!
Fortunately, my mom's really nice about these things. I'll just end up trying to find a used MKDS game till I confront the people I suspect. Unfortunately, I dont see them until the end of July.

Dragon Trainer EX

The Wanderer
Crystal Clair said:
It's terrible! My Mariokart ds game was stolen!
Fortunately, my mom's really nice about these things. I'll just end up trying to find a used MKDS game till I confront the people I suspect. Unfortunately, I dont see them until the end of July.

Holy cow! When and where did that happen? I'd be sooooo mad if that happened to me ><....

Crystal Clair

Holy cow! When and where did that happen? I'd be sooooo mad if that happened to me ><....
I go to this group thingie. It was partly my fault because there were almost ten kids in my room and I left my ds out in the open. But what really makes me wonder, is why they didn't steal the whole ds
Oh gosh, I hear thunder! All this bad talk is giving me the creeps!

Dragon Trainer EX

The Wanderer
Crystal Clair said:
I go to this group thingie. It was partly my fault because there were almost ten kids in my room and I left my ds out in the open. But what really makes me wonder, is why they didn't steal the whole ds
Oh gosh, I hear thunder! All this bad talk is giving me the creeps!

Hm, that wasn't the best thing to do :( Sorry to hear about that

CowDude

Well, I joined a looooooong time ago, but I'm back.

Just got my Wi-Fi USB thing today, so I can go online. I won more than I lost today, which is good for my first time. :p

Lemme pull up my friend code....
My nickname's Ryno
On-screen it's Ryno
506881-181387

Just checked my record, it's 6 to 1. :p Also, my emblem's a blue DS.

Last edited:

Dragon Trainer EX

The Wanderer
New topic:

What do you think most sets the Mario Kart games apart from other racing games, or what do you like about them most?

To me, it's probably the fact that the games feature Mario characters (obviously) which other racing games don't. But also the items in the games (in what other game can you hit someone with Koopa Shells, speed up with Mushrooms, and zap people with Lightning Bolts? o_O), and the courses themselves are interesting and fun.

Freeze Knight

super cuno
What do you think most sets the Mario Kart games apart from other racing games, or what do you like about them most?

There's no other game that has the same power-ups like MKDS has. And there is no other racing game which you can Wi-Fi with.

Dragon Trainer EX

The Wanderer
Freeze Knight said:
And there is no other racing game which you can Wi-Fi with.

Oh yeah, that's true. Forgot about that.

Crystal Clair

Hm, that wasn't the best thing to do Sorry to hear about that
Well my mom was nice and she bought me a new game. So I spend a lot of my time winning back my old game. I only have the last retro to do in the 1st mushroom. I'm getting better at snaking too.

CowDude

Who says I can't? And why should I in the first place? I don't waste time practicing things that I don't like. Not to mention that wearing out my DS Lite's new D-Pad isn't that great of an idea.

I don't want to. Nor do I care to. I prefer matches where the Kart's attributes and the items actually make a difference, not one that's decided before it's even happened. If you snake, don't race me.

Status
Not open for further replies.